• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Deep Covered Baker Set (GX55) - Order Now for Fundraiser | Marci

In summary, the Deep Covered Baker in P3 is a versatile and durable stoneware cooking vessel that is part of the Pampered Chef P3 line. It can be used in the oven, microwave, and on the grill, and is designed to make cooking and cleanup easier. It is also dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity. The baker is suitable for various dishes such as casseroles, lasagna, and desserts like cobblers and cakes. It is not recommended to use metal utensils, and seasoning is not required but can be done for a natural non-stick surface.
mmilus
Gold Member
Okay, I have a customer that wants the Deep Covered Baker set. I've put in the item number (GX55) that is on the flyer and it's showing up with a price of $0.00. I know HO is down thanks to this lovely weather - should I just wait a couple of days and check it again? The fund-raiser she's ordering for won't close until Feb. 14 so we've got time. Thanks in advance, Marci

Make sure you have updated P3. And that the show is in as a February show.

Checked both of those but it didn't change anything. I've manually calculated her total and made a note to check this in a few days. It may have to do with the weather fouling everyone up as another customer was unable to add a guest special as the website still shows January's.

Someone else said it showed up on theirs... Does it give you the red stop sign? If so you can check on the finish tab to see what it says.

Make sure it is a Feb dated show... that was my issue earlier

That fixed it - I was thinking of the date the show is set to end rather than the start date. Since it's a fund-raiser that we did not have a cooking show for that is where I was confused. The odd thing is that the February guest special keyed in just fine. Oh, well, the issue has been resolved. Thanks for all the help.

What is the Deep Covered Baker in P3?

The Deep Covered Baker in P3 is a versatile and durable stoneware cooking vessel that can be used in the oven, microwave, and even on the grill. It is part of the Pampered Chef P3 line, which stands for "Pampered Chef Power and Performance". It is designed to make cooking and cleanup easier and more efficient.

Is the Deep Covered Baker in P3 dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Deep Covered Baker in P3 is dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash the baker to prolong its lifespan.

What types of dishes can I make in the Deep Covered Baker in P3?

The Deep Covered Baker in P3 is perfect for a variety of dishes, including casseroles, lasagna, roasted vegetables, and even bread. It can also be used for making desserts like cobblers and cakes. The possibilities are endless!

Can I use metal utensils in the Deep Covered Baker in P3?

No, it is not recommended to use metal utensils in the Deep Covered Baker in P3 as they can scratch the surface of the stoneware. It is best to use non-metallic utensils like silicone, wooden, or plastic ones.

How do I season the Deep Covered Baker in P3?

The Deep Covered Baker in P3 does not require seasoning before use. However, if you notice food sticking to the surface, you can lightly coat the inside with cooking oil and bake it in the oven at 400 degrees for 30 minutes to create a natural non-stick surface.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whiteyteresa
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jessinthekitchen
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
Replies
Views
AJPratt