• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble Finding Item No. for Deep Covered Baker Carrier?

In summary, to find the item number for the Deep Covered Baker Carrier, you can check the product's packaging or search for it on the Pampered Chef website. You can also contact a Pampered Chef consultant for assistance. The Deep Covered Baker and the Deep Covered Baker Carrier have different item numbers, with the item number for the Deep Covered Baker Carrier being 100186. The Deep Covered Baker Carrier is compatible with all sizes of Deep Covered Bakers and can hold one Deep Covered Baker at a time. It can also be purchased separately from the Deep Covered Baker.
mandy412
I can't seem to find an item number in P3 for the deep covered baker carrier. Anyone know what that number is or if there is a list of all the supplies on consultant's corner?

Re: CarriersAre you talking about a tote for consultants? If so, then I think you are talking about the "Padded Envelopes-set of 2"- #8502 ($25).There is a Supply Fact Sheet in the Download Center section on CC with photos/descriptions.

Re: CarriersYou ladies rock!

Re: CarriersI'd never seen the supply fact sheet with pictures! That is so helpful! Thank you!

Related to Trouble Finding Item No. for Deep Covered Baker Carrier?

1. How do I find the item number for the Deep Covered Baker Carrier?

To find the item number for the Deep Covered Baker Carrier, you can check the product's packaging or search for it on the Pampered Chef website. You can also contact a Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

2. Can I use the same item number for the Deep Covered Baker and the Deep Covered Baker Carrier?

No, the Deep Covered Baker and the Deep Covered Baker Carrier have different item numbers. The item number for the Deep Covered Baker Carrier is 100186.

3. Is the Deep Covered Baker Carrier compatible with all sizes of Deep Covered Bakers?

Yes, the Deep Covered Baker Carrier is designed to fit all sizes of Deep Covered Bakers, including the 3.7L and 5.7L sizes.

4. How many Deep Covered Bakers can the Deep Covered Baker Carrier hold?

The Deep Covered Baker Carrier can hold one Deep Covered Baker at a time.

5. Can I purchase the Deep Covered Baker Carrier separately from the Deep Covered Baker?

Yes, the Deep Covered Baker Carrier can be purchased separately from the Deep Covered Baker. It is not included with the purchase of a Deep Covered Baker.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
mmilus
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • whiteyteresa
  • General Chat