• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Super Starter Bonus With Deep Covered Baker

In summary, the Super Starter Bonus With Deep Covered Baker is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for new consultants who sign up during a specific time period. It includes a free versatile baking dish that can be used in the oven, microwave, or on the stovetop. To qualify for this bonus, new consultants must sign up during the designated time period, submit $1,250 in personal sales within the first 30 days, and have at least one party booked within the first 45 days. The designated product for the bonus is the Deep Covered Baker and cannot be substituted. It will be shipped to the consultant within 2-4 weeks after qualifying. If the requirements are not met, the consultant can still sign up and
jenniferknapp
Gold Member
Does anyone know if I can order the bonus with the Deep Covered Baker even though it is on stop sell?

I believe you can still order it, but the baker would be backordered.

ok, thanks!

SS bonus w/ Baker
jenniferknapp said:
Does anyone know if I can order the bonus with the Deep Covered Baker even though it is on stop sell?

Just confirming for sure ... I e-mailed HO with this same exact question, and they did confirm that I can place the order for it and it would ship when it came available. Of course, I'm saving the e-mail just to be sure.:p

thanks! I did email them and they haven't repsonded back yet...

They have been sending out backorders on the baker...my sister got hers last week. I didn't have any decorator bottles back ordered so I don't know about them.

My hosts and guests all have their bakers now, but the decorator bottles are still backordered for at least one of my parties until November 2 (party was submitted Sept 30th).

Related to Super Starter Bonus With Deep Covered Baker

What is the Super Starter Bonus With Deep Covered Baker?

The Super Starter Bonus With Deep Covered Baker is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for new consultants who sign up during a specific time period. It includes a free Deep Covered Baker, which is a versatile baking dish that can be used in the oven, microwave, or on the stovetop.

How do I qualify for the Super Starter Bonus?

To qualify for the Super Starter Bonus, you must sign up as a new Pampered Chef consultant during the designated time period, which is typically around the holiday season. You must also submit $1,250 in personal sales within your first 30 days, and have at least one party booked within your first 45 days.

Can I choose a different product instead of the Deep Covered Baker?

No, the Deep Covered Baker is the designated product for the Super Starter Bonus and cannot be substituted for another product. However, you can always purchase other products separately with your consultant discount.

When will I receive my Deep Covered Baker?

Your Deep Covered Baker will be shipped to you within 2-4 weeks after you have qualified for the Super Starter Bonus. Please note that shipping times may vary depending on your location.

What if I don't qualify for the Super Starter Bonus?

If you do not meet the requirements to qualify for the Super Starter Bonus, you can still sign up as a consultant and receive all the other benefits and perks. The Deep Covered Baker will not be included, but you can always purchase it separately at a discounted price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
JennLizFran
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • whiteyteresa
  • General Chat