• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Products & 30 Minute Meals: Cranberry Deep Covered Baker

In summary, the Cranberry Deep Covered Baker is a versatile stoneware dish that can be used for a variety of cooking tasks. It is specifically designed to cut down on cooking time by utilizing the heat and moisture within the dish, resulting in faster cooking and more flavorful and nutritious meals. It is also easy to clean, dishwasher safe, and non-stick. The Cranberry Deep Covered Baker can be used for a wide range of dishes, including desserts, making it a versatile and convenient tool for any cook.
D_Patel
Is the new paper work and supply up anywhere yet ??? Anyone know what products are going to be on it ??? Someone had mention possibly the Cranberry deep covered baker ???? I really want to buy this the 30 minute chicken shows are going to be awesome !!

Here ya go...the DCB is not on it

Attachments

• 2hfk13psofspring_low.pdf
    198.7 KB · Views: 282
It's on CC under Managing your Business, Samples and Supplies, Paperwork/Supply Order Form. I'm printing it right now. I don't see the covered baker. There are 7 products on there, but not that one.

thank you ! Aw i was so hopeing with the 30 minute chicken it would be on there... oh well !

1. What is the Cranberry Deep Covered Baker and how does it work?

The Cranberry Deep Covered Baker is a versatile stoneware dish that can be used for a variety of cooking tasks. It comes with a lid that creates a seal, allowing dishes to cook in their own juices for maximum flavor and tenderness. It can be used in the oven, microwave, and even on the grill.

2. What are the benefits of using the Cranberry Deep Covered Baker for 30 minute meals?

The Cranberry Deep Covered Baker is specifically designed to cut down on cooking time by utilizing the heat and moisture within the dish. This results in meals that cook faster and retain more flavor and nutrients. It also allows for easy cleanup as the food cooks in its own juices.

3. Can I cook a variety of dishes in the Cranberry Deep Covered Baker?

Yes, the Cranberry Deep Covered Baker can be used for a wide range of dishes including casseroles, roasts, desserts, and more. It is also great for reheating leftovers or cooking frozen meals.

4. Is the Cranberry Deep Covered Baker easy to clean?

Yes, the Cranberry Deep Covered Baker is dishwasher safe, making cleanup a breeze. It is also non-stick, so food easily wipes off with a sponge or can be soaked for tougher messes.

5. Can I use the Cranberry Deep Covered Baker to make desserts?

Absolutely! The Cranberry Deep Covered Baker is not just for savory dishes, it can also be used to make delicious desserts like cobblers, cakes, and even bread pudding. Its versatile design allows for endless cooking possibilities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Hunter
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Hannaberry
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • whiteyteresa
  • General Chat
Replies