1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: I LOVE my deep covered baker!!! I'm doing a power cooking demo

1. cookin to the top

cookin to the top Member Gold Member

I LOVE my deep covered baker!!! I'm doing a power cooking demo tomorrow, and want to do the boneless/skinless chicken in the dcb in the microwave instead of the stove (I've only done whole birds- never breasts or thighs)......I heard 7 min per pound......do you have the lid on or off? Thanks!!!

2. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

Re: Dcb

I would think having the lid ON would be best. Let us know how it works.

3. tlag1986

tlag1986 Veteran Member Gold Member

I agree with Holly lid on sounds like it would be best. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Mar 19, 2009
  4. JAE

JAE Legacy Member

Cooking directions for pork tenderloin with chicken breast substitute below.

Cover baker; microwave on HIGH 6-10 minutes or until Pocket Thermometer registers 150°F, checking temperature at 6 minutes and then at every 2-minute interval. Remove baker from microwave; let stand, covered, 10 minutes (temperature will rise to 160°F for medium doneness). Prepare sandwiches or salad, if desired.

Four boneless, skinless chicken breasts (4-6 ounces each) can be substituted for the pork tenderloin. Microwave as directed, testing for doneness in thickest part of breast until Pocket Thermometer registers 170°F and no longer pink in center. Remove chicken from baker; let stand 5 minutes.

Mar 19, 2009
  5. pamperedharriet

pamperedharriet Legacy Member

I always cook my chicken parts and pork tenderloin with the cover on.

6. cookin to the top

Another question- how many people does each Chicken Power Cooking recipe serve?

7. cookin to the top

I looked on the recipes and the instructions, but didn't see the servings...

Have something to add?