• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shows Submitted Last Night Showing Up?

In summary, there is a note in Consultant Connections saying that shows will be showing around 10 pm Central Time today, but my three that I submitted yesterday are not showing. There was a notice on Consultant Connection that said "Orders submitted after 10 p.m. (CST) on 02/28/2010 will not be reflected in Consultant Connection until 10 p.m. (CST) on 03/01/2010." I have been going a little crazy myself wondering when they will show up. I submitted mine before 10 pm (CST) and they aren't showing up either. :(yeah, mine are about 9:40/9:50pm etc. All before 10pm. Glad
smspamperedchef
Silver Member
4 out of 5 shows that I submitted last night aren't showing up. I spoke with Finance and she didn't see them either but she did say PC was having issues earlier today and she would check right before she left today (6pm). I went back and rechecked on P3 to make sure I did everything correctly and they were all sent in and received around 9:30pmish. Anyone else out there with similar issues? Just curious and I know it will be resolved, I would just feel better once I actually "see" them!

There is a note in Consultant Connections saying that shows will be showing around 10 pm Central Time today.

My three that I submitted yesterday are not showing either.

There was a notice on Consultant Connection that said
"Orders submitted after 10 p.m. (CST) on 02/28/2010 will not be reflected in Consultant Connection until 10 p.m. (CST) on 03/01/2010."
I have been going a little crazy myself wondering when they will show up.

I submitted mine before 10 pm (CST) and they aren't showing up either. :(

yeah, mine are about 9:40/9:50pm etc. All before 10pm. Glad to know though. Missed that note. Thanks!

I submitted a lot last night and have been panic stricken all day. I didn't see that note (since I jump on at work SUPER fast as to not get in trouble). Feeling better about it all now. I had a kick@$$ month - this would be the month when I can't celebrate right away. Grrr

HO has warned us over and over again to try to not submit all our shows on the last day of the month. That is typically the day that gets the most bogged down. It does happen just be patient!

I submitted my show last night because it was held on saturday but whoo hoo because that helped me earn double points for the trip!

I totally understand and know orders should not be HELD onto and submitted at the last minute as I have been doing this for 11 years. However, I had FOUR shows this week and this was the day we were able to close them out. One of the shows we did yesterday AND closed it, and another was from Friday night. The other 2 were just a few days prior to that and this was the only time the hosts and I were able to get together to close. I hate waiting til the last minute to close out but with it being a short month and an extremely busy week it sometimes happens that way. I don't HOLD onto my shows and purposely wait to submit them. I submit them as soon as it is closed out.

A note from home office:

Due to the overwhelming number of orders received on the last day of February,
we’re experiencing longer order processing times. Therefore, we will extend the
Order Resolution deadline to 10 p.m. CT on Wednesday March 3.

All orders submitted by midnight CT on Feb. 28 have been received by the Home
Office. They will count toward February commissionable sales and will be
reflected on your March 8 commission statement.

Please be aware, that because of the processing delay, you may also experience
delayed notification of any orders placed on hold. Please monitor the shipment
status page and your inbox for notification of orders on hold and resolve them
before the extended deadline.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have
caused.

The Pampered Chef

Mine just showed up in the shipment status, but my stats haven't been updated yet...so they're getting to them :)

mine were held saturday & sunday and submitted last night after 10pm and are not showing up yet on either consultant connection or under my shipments, but i got email confirmations last night that they had been received by HO, so i guess i'll have to wait it out!

Just called HO about another matter and noticed that a show I submitted today is showing up in my shipment screen but not one I submitted yesterday. She said that all the 2/28 shows are in a queue and are being processed as quickly as they can. She was surprised that 3/1 shows were not behind that queue.

They'll get caught up soon. This is probably the most they've ever gotten in on a single day from what it sounds like...

I try never to submit on the last day of the month too but the show I put in was held Saturday and she had a few people to call...

Now it says 11 AM CST today.

On 3/2/10 orders submitted on 2/28 will be reflected in Consultant Connection at 11 a.m. CST. Orders submitted on 3/1/10 will be reflected in Consultant Connection at 3 p.m. CST.

If you are a Premium Tools subscriber please be aware that the recognition data will be updated at that time as well.

We apologize for the delay.

I'm so anxious, I had another "best" month, and I just want to see my numbers!

NooraK said:
Now it says 11 AM CST today.

I'm so anxious, I had another "best" month, and I just want to see my numbers!

I know! I didn't have my "best" month...although it's the best February I've ever had! BUT I am so geeked because 2 of my consultants had best ever shows, and months, and I want to see their stats so we can celebrate as a cluster!

It's a good thing that PC was overwhelmed with shows, though, right? Must be lots of "best ever" months!
That's what I keep telling myself! :rolleyes:

I also do not hold my show's, as I close them the day/night of the party or the day after. I had two show's on Saturday and my catalog show host emailed me her order and cc info Saturday night.

now it says: On 3/2/10 orders submitted on 2/28 will be reflected in Consultant Connection at 2 p.m. CST. Orders submitted on 3/1/10 will be reflected in Consultant Connection at 4 p.m. CST.

If you are a Premium Tools subscriber please be aware that the recognition data will be updated at that time as well.

We apologize for the delay.

My shows, and my teams shows submitted on the 28th are now showing on Consultant Connection! Wahoooo!

My personal best month, $2154.49 just posted! YAY :)

My personal best posted too! $1461.31 with a $730.66 show average! :D :sing:

anyone get ship notifications yet?

Jen1409 said:
anyone get ship notifications yet?

I just got notification this morning of a show from the 27th shipping today.

HO called me about my show submitted on the 28th, got it taken care of yesterday, it has shipped already!!! but still not showing up in my totals anywhere! :(

I had 3 shows this weekend. All 3 went in on the 28th. 2 were processed fairly quickly 1 went on hold. The hold was resolved on the 3rd (7PM for me, 4AM for corporate). That show is showing shipped, but still not showing up on Consultant Connection! Last night (their early morning) it popped up for about an hour & then disappeared again. I waited until the end of their work day (morning for me) and called. She said they had just done an update & were apparently still having issues if it disappeared again. She was going to make a note & relay. This was my personal best month: $6,583If it doesn't attach to Feb & ends up showing up on March, I loose 649 points AND the status of Elite Seller for the month of Feb. :( Corporate has assured me that it will be February Commissionable Sales. Hmmm, we'll see ...

What are "Shows Submitted Last Night"?

"Shows Submitted Last Night" refers to orders that were submitted by Pampered Chef consultants the previous night. These orders are typically processed and fulfilled by Pampered Chef the next day.

How can I find out if my "Shows Submitted Last Night" have been processed?

You can check the status of your "Shows Submitted Last Night" by logging into your Pampered Chef consultant account and navigating to the "Orders" section. There, you will be able to see the status of your orders and whether they have been processed.

What happens if my "Shows Submitted Last Night" are not showing up?

If your "Shows Submitted Last Night" are not showing up in your consultant account, it is possible that there may be a delay in processing. However, if the orders do not appear within 24 hours, it is recommended to reach out to Pampered Chef customer service for further assistance.

Can I make changes to my "Shows Submitted Last Night" orders?

Once an order has been submitted, it cannot be changed. If you need to make changes to an order, you can reach out to Pampered Chef customer service for assistance.

What is the typical processing time for "Shows Submitted Last Night"?

The typical processing time for "Shows Submitted Last Night" is 1-2 business days. However, during busy periods, such as holidays, processing time may be longer. If you have any concerns about the processing time for your orders, you can contact Pampered Chef customer service for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies