• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Delay: CC Status Not Showing, Possible Delays - Sun. Night Submission

In summary, several users have submitted shows on Sunday night and have not seen them show up as received on CC yet. However, other users have reported receiving their shows very quickly. Some users have also experienced issues with UPS tracking numbers. It is believed that the delay in receiving shows may be due to the high volume of submissions during the first week of the month. One user also noted that the amount for their November show was placed in December on their IPT, but it will still count towards the sellathon. Overall, it seems that there is a delay in show submissions being processed on CC, but it is likely due to a high volume of submissions and should eventually be resolved.
straitfan
Gold Member
Just curious. I submitted 2 shows about 8:00pm CST last night (Sun.) and it still isn't showing up as received when I check on CC. Are they just swamped? Anyone else have this happen? :confused:

I submitted last night too and it hasn't shown up as received yet either! It makes me feel better knowing I am not the only one! I am sure they are just a little behind..

I submitted my $2221 show last night and it's still not showing up and I WANT IT TO!! I like to see it on the incentive tracker so it's driving me crazy!!!:)

Okay--Now I feel better. Still being pretty new at this I was afraid that I messed something up! I'll quit worrying (or at least we can worry together!)

I am two years in and I was still scared that I messed up!! I am sure everything is fine...

I submitted a show Saturday night and it showed up today as received. I have to say that they are shipping out our shows REALLY FAST!!!

Mine still isn't showing up as received, but the total is in my IPT.

that's exactly what mine is doing Gillian!:D

straitfan said:
Just curious. I submitted 2 shows about 8:00pm CST last night (Sun.) and it still isn't showing up as received when I check on CC. Are they just swamped? Anyone else have this happen? :confused:

I submitted a show Nov 30th.(Thurs)...Sat. Dec 2nd it said shipped, but UPS would not recognize the shipping #s, kept saying try later...Today Mon Dec. 4th, was STILL saying try back later. At 11:00AM today as I was speaking to someone she was talking to me like I was a moron...The Packages are STILL in IL!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

I submitted a show last night too and it is not showing yet. I was starting to get worried too.

It's that first week of the month thing...it's happening to me as well.

Mine are finally there this evening. I submitted the larger of the 2 for Nov., but I noticed that the amount was placed in Dec. on my IPT. Is that normal?

The IPT shows the totals by when they were submitted, so your IPT will show you Nov show as Dec and you will get paid like it was a December show, but it will count towards the sellathon.

Related to Order Delay: CC Status Not Showing, Possible Delays - Sun. Night Submission

1. What should I do if my order hasn't shown up yet?

If your order hasn't shown up within the expected timeframe, the first step is to check the status of your order online. If the status is "shipped," then your order is on its way. If the status is "pending," there may be a delay in processing your order. You can also contact our customer service team for assistance.

2. How long does it typically take for orders to show up?

The delivery time for orders can vary depending on the shipping method selected at checkout and your location. However, most orders are delivered within 3-5 business days.

3. Can I track my order to see when it will arrive?

Yes, you can track your order by logging into your account on our website. Once your order has shipped, you will receive a tracking number that you can use to track the status of your delivery.

4. What should I do if my order is showing as delivered, but I haven't received it?

If your order is showing as delivered but you have not received it, first check with your neighbors or building manager in case it was delivered to the wrong address. If you still cannot locate your order, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

5. Is there a way to expedite the delivery of my order?

Unfortunately, we are not able to expedite the delivery of orders. All orders are processed and shipped in the order they are received to ensure fairness for all customers. However, you can choose from a variety of shipping options at checkout to receive your order faster.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• legacypc46
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kam
  • ChefBeckyD