• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Order Is Not Showing up on Shipment Status

S
sarahmarie
I placed a show order and a supply order on tuesday night within on hour of each other. The supply order is already being picked but the Show order is not showing up on my shipment status. How long should I wait? who should I call? AHHHHHH! I put this one in late anyway! oops!

Call this phone number 1-800-449-2433

follow the prompts and you will see if the order was received. I do this along the time to see if orders are shipped or not.

If you have a problem with the phone #, let me know

My recent orders were SLOW! I submitted on the 12th, and not shipped until the 16th. I just got them yesterday. I was shocked that it took so long.

I've found the computer systems at CC are out of sync. Orders show as recieved and when I call they tell me they have shipped. When in doubt call HO and wait.

Mine are talking a while to show as recieved as well, plus all of them are taking FOREVER to show up in my IPT!

They are taking much longer than usual lately. I submitted 3 orders 2 weeks ago that took a week and a half to receive. Not typical!

They seem to be taking FOREVER these days!

What should I do if my show order is not showing up on my shipment status?

If you placed your show order and supply order within an hour of each other and the supply order is already being picked, it is possible that there was a delay in processing your show order. It is recommended to wait at least 24 hours before contacting customer service.

How long should I wait before contacting customer service?

If your show order is still not showing up on your shipment status after 24 hours, it is best to contact customer service for assistance. They will be able to provide more information on the status of your order and any potential delays.

Who should I call for help with my order?

You should contact the customer service team for the company from which you placed your order. They will have the most up-to-date information on your order and can assist you with any issues or concerns.

What if I placed my order late and it is not showing up on my shipment status?

If you placed your order after business hours or on a weekend, it is possible that it was not processed until the next business day. It is best to wait at least 24 hours before contacting customer service for assistance.

Oops, I put in my order late. What should I do?

It is understandable that mistakes can happen with timing when placing orders. If you are concerned about the status of your order, it is best to wait 24 hours before contacting customer service for assistance. They will be able to provide more information on your order and any potential delays.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sfdavis918
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sfdavis918
  • crissy11
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
grayby
  • kreaser