• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble Seeing Shows Submitted??

In summary, "Trouble Seeing Shows Submitted" refers to an issue where Pampered Chef consultants are unable to view the shows they have submitted on the consultant website. This could be due to technical problems with the website, internet connection issues, or errors in the submission process. To fix this issue, refresh the page, clear your browser's cache, or try accessing the website from a different device or internet connection. Even if you are unable to see your submitted shows, you will still receive credit for them. While not all consultants may experience this issue, it is best to contact customer service for assistance in resolving it.
crissy11
Gold Member
I have sent in several shows since Friday and a supply order. Got the confirmation email from home office and still have not gotten them to show up on shipment status, sales tracker or anywhere. Is anyone else not got an updated site?

I had a similar problem with my supply order showing "received" for a week! The day I called, HO told me it had a delivery date of the next day. Even when I got my stuff it still didn't show that it had shipped on PC web-site.

I have called HO several times today to try and fix that show that has the wrong cookware set submitted. They are saying that all the shows that came in over the weekend are not showing up... the one I've been calling about has finally showed up but they are still unable to get in to it. They are working on all of it though.

My show from Sat. has not shown up either. Just strange lately with all the shows!!

Parts of the systems were down earlier today. It messed up alot of stuff.

thank you for giving up the update...

I had a recruit sign on Saturday... I got the 2 e-mails that she signed but she's still not showing up on my IPT. It think they are back-logged a bit. Always happens right at the end of a promotion. (Today being the last day people can sign to get the cookbook & saute pan).

My show submitted on the 15th has finally showed up. They really had some Monday morning challenges according to the person at HO. I'm sure they were scrambling.

My Sat. show is now saying Picking too!!

I never see my supply orders on the shipment page. Is there a trick I'm missing?

What does "Trouble Seeing Shows Submitted" mean?

"Trouble Seeing Shows Submitted" refers to an issue where a Pampered Chef consultant is unable to view the shows they have submitted on the consultant website.

Why am I experiencing trouble seeing my submitted shows?

There could be several reasons for this issue. It could be a technical problem with the website, a problem with your internet connection, or an error in the submission process. It is best to contact customer service for assistance in resolving the issue.

How can I fix the problem of not being able to see my submitted shows?

First, try refreshing the page or clearing your browser's cache. If the issue persists, try accessing the website from a different device or internet connection. If the problem still exists, contact customer service for further assistance.

Can I still receive credit for my submitted shows if I am unable to see them?

Yes, you will still receive credit for your submitted shows even if you are unable to view them on the website. The system will still recognize and track your submissions.

Is this a common issue among Pampered Chef consultants?

While every consultant may not experience this issue, it is not uncommon to encounter technical difficulties with websites. If you are experiencing trouble seeing your submitted shows, it is best to contact customer service for assistance in resolving the issue.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMary412
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
straitfan
  • quiverfull7
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pamperedpals