• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Two Adjustments for Stainless Bowls Submitted Last Friday

In summary, the two adjustments needed for stainless bowls are the lid and the base. The lid needs to be adjusted to ensure a tight seal, while the base needs to be adjusted to prevent slipping. To adjust the lid, make sure it is clean and mold it to fit the bowl. To adjust the base, clean and mold it to fit the countertop or adjust the feet. Most adjustments can be done by yourself, but customer service can assist if needed. To prevent future adjustments, clean and dry the bowls after each use and avoid using harsh chemicals.
hperschnick
Not sure where to post this...
I did 2 adjustments last Friday on CC. Both were for stainless bowls - one for me from my 4 mo KE and one for a host. I got confirmation emails for both - the status was pending and said to wait to send them back. I got an email on mine asking for more info and then got the confirmation to send it back.

I still have not heard anything on the host adjustment... what should I do? Resubmit, call, submit via email (and what is that address). I just thought it was weird since they were submitted within minutes of each other and I have confirmations on both.

thanks for the help!

I would just call HO and double check if it was me...then you'll know instead of wondering.

Hi there,It sounds like you have already taken the necessary steps by submitting the adjustment and receiving confirmation emails. If you haven't heard back about the host adjustment, I would suggest reaching out to the company directly. You can try calling their customer service line or sending an email to their customer support address, which can usually be found on their website. They should be able to provide you with an update on the status of your adjustment and assist you with any further steps that need to be taken.In the meantime, you can also check your account or email for any updates or notifications from the company. Sometimes adjustments can take a bit longer to process, so it's possible that they are still working on it.I hope this helps and that you are able to get your adjustment resolved soon. Best of luck!

1. What are the two adjustments needed for stainless bowls?

The two adjustments needed for stainless bowls are the lid and the base. The lid needs to be adjusted to ensure that it fits securely and creates a tight seal, while the base needs to be adjusted to prevent it from slipping or moving while in use.

2. How do I adjust the lid on my stainless bowl?

To adjust the lid on your stainless bowl, first make sure that it is clean and free of any debris. Then, use your hands to gently press and mold the lid to fit the shape of the bowl. You may also need to adjust the locking mechanism for a tighter fit.

3. What is the best way to adjust the base of my stainless bowl?

The best way to adjust the base of your stainless bowl is to first make sure it is clean and dry. Then, use your hands to gently press and mold the base to fit the shape of your countertop or work surface. You can also adjust the feet on the bottom of the bowl to prevent slipping.

4. Can I make these adjustments myself or do I need to contact customer service?

In most cases, you can make these adjustments yourself. However, if you are having trouble or are unsure of how to adjust your stainless bowl, please contact customer service for assistance.

5. How can I prevent the need for future adjustments on my stainless bowls?

To prevent the need for future adjustments on your stainless bowls, make sure to clean and dry them thoroughly after each use. This will help maintain the shape and integrity of the lid and base. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials on the bowls, as this can cause damage and affect the fit of the lid and base.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SilverCeladon
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pckrissy
  • Jode7227
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • wadesgirl