• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First 3 Shows Submitted: Update on My Direct Sales Journey

I
insaneusmcwife
For those of you that were so kind to me a couple weeks ago on the thread about the pink items.....

I just wanted to let you know that I have submitted my first 3 shows. I have a vendor fair on Sat. and I'm hoping to sell enough to close a 4th one and become active. I'll let you know. Also, I attended a cluster meeting at my directors house last night. I finally got to meet her in person. She is a wonderful lady. Aside from the hicup in the very beginning things are going great. Thank you to all of you that were so supportive when I was ready to throw in the towel before I even got started.

Have a great day!
Kristie

Thanks for the update, Kristie and I wish you continued success!

I'm so glad you are feeling better about your PC business. Just remember we are here to help when you need us.

1. How did your first 3 shows go?

My first 3 shows went well! I was able to submit them and I am hopeful that I will be able to close a 4th one and become active in the company.

2. Did you attend any meetings or training sessions?

Yes, I attended a cluster meeting at my director's house last night. It was great to finally meet her in person and I learned a lot from the meeting.

3. How do you feel about your director?

I think my director is a wonderful lady. I am grateful for her support and guidance in my direct sales journey.

4. Were there any challenges or obstacles along the way?

There was a small hiccup in the beginning, but overall things have been going great.

5. Do you have any advice for others considering getting into direct sales?

My advice would be to stay determined and never give up, even when things get tough. Surround yourself with a supportive community and always be open to learning and improving your skills.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
heat123
  • lt1jane
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies