• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Update on Baby, Kids, and Pampered Chef!

In summary, Gillian updated her cyber-aunts on her daughter, Baylor, who is beautiful and easygoing, and she is homeschooling her two-year-old son Daniel. Linda missed Gillian around here, and Debbie said she will offer to help with Jennifer.
gilliandanielle
Hey guys! I haven't been here in forever but I wanted to drop in and give all her cyber-aunties an update. She just turned 6 months and is sitting on her own. She is really chubby like my other kids and isn't interested in crawling what-so-ever. She sleeps in her crib for 12 hours straight at night and is just so easy going that I forget about her sometimes. All you have to do is look in her direction and she will smile at anyone. She just discovered a jolly laugh just in time for Christmas! As for me and PC... I almost went inactive in November but I decided that I am done doing live shows and will continue as long as possible with catalog only. I finally cleaned out my office and got rid of ALL my consultant supplies. We all know what happens next! I have been bombarded with calls from past customers wanting Christmas gifts and shows... this probably wasn't the best time of year to throw everything out! For those of you that didn't know I did sign with PQ, but hardly did anything with that either. I am homeschooling my 2 year old full time as we just discovered that he is a freakin' genius (of course I am a little biased :) ) and I home school Alexia 3 days a week when she isn't at her preschool. I am very busy with 3 kids under four, plus the homeschool and dance/school runs that I hardly get computer time anymore to say hello! So anyway... for anyone who cares I just wanted to give a little update on us :rolleyes: This picture is the most recent that I have without dragging out my camera and uploading, so it will have to do!
DSC_0622-c_filtered.jpg

OMG, Gillian! She is soooooooooooo dang cute! I want to pick her up, out of the computer and eat her up like Chocolate cake!:D ;)
Thanks for the update and for letting us see this adorable little girl again! It was great to hear from you again!:thumbup: :balloon:

Great to hear from you Gillian! Your daughter is beautiful! Love that smile!!!

Good to hear from you Gillian! I've missed you around here. Baylor is adorable. Sounds like you are keeping yourself a little more than busy these days. Thanks for stopping by and giving us an update. Take care and don't wait so long to chat with us next time!

Miss you!
Linda

Great to hear from you Gillian! She is getting so big! :)

She is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Cute!

ADORABLE!!!! Your lucky that she is so laid back. We miss you in these parts!

Oh my goodness, what a cutie pie!

Thanks for checking in with your CS buddies! We have missed you on here!
:)
Kelly

It's already been said, but she is such a CUTIE PIE! Glad to hear you're doing well; thanks for checking in! What's meant to be will be, with your biz:)

She is so adorable Gillian!!

Thanks so much for posting Baylor's picture!! She is just an angel from above!! I love the age of 6 months...unless there is truely something wrong (like a diaper that needs changing or a tummy that needs to be filled) they are the happiest babies!! Everything is funny too!! She looks like that kind of baby!! Great job Momma...you have a very happy daughter who is the cutest of the cutest cutie pies!!!!

She is precious! I hope my baby sleeps like that!!!!! Glad to hear from you! I find out DEc 20th what I am having.

Gillian, she is definitely one of those little ones who lights up a room with her smile! She is so CUTE!

Glad to hear all of the kids are doing well. Have a very Merry Christmas! I know your children will have a blast!

Lisa

Hi Gill! Glad to see you pop in here! We miss ya tons! Baylor is too cute! Take care and come around more often won't ya!?

She is so adorable Gillian!!

She's adorable!

She is so sweet, glad to hear all is well your way. Keep in touch!

What a cutie! I am glad to see you are doing so well! Happy Holidays!

How cute!!Well she definitely is adorable and a good baby!! That's always helpful with multiple kids.

Daniel is four and a half months and doing great!

I have missed you!! My three year old Noami and my two year old Isaac are sick. They have been sick since yesterday. Cough, fever, and crankiness.

I will post a pic of Daniel on photobucket for you to see. I'll also try to send you an email!!

http://s153.photobucket.com/albums/s208/MD4Christ/

Debbie :chef:

Thanks guys! We are pretty happy with her, LOL!Jennifer- I will send you all my girly dust! Good luck and I will be checking back for the final results! We found out Colton's gender that same day (Born May 16th) and we made all our family wait until Christmas morning. We wrapped It's a Boy ballons in a box and let the Grandparents to be open them. I used helium balloons so they burst out of the box. It was a great memory!Debbie- did you ever get my e-mail? When you wrote me last time I answered but never heard anything back... I just didn't want you to think that I didn't write you, LOL! Daniel is adorable and has a great smile! My oder kids use her Bumbo more often then she does, but it was very useful for the last few months! I hope your kids feel better soon!

gilliandanielle said:
Thanks guys! We are pretty happy with her, LOL!

Jennifer- I will send you all my girly dust! Good luck and I will be checking back for the final results! We found out Colton's gender that same day (Born May 16th) and we made all our family wait until Christmas morning. We wrapped It's a Boy ballons in a box and let the Grandparents to be open them. I used helium balloons so they burst out of the box. It was a great memory!

Debbie- did you ever get my e-mail? When you wrote me last time I answered but never heard anything back... I just didn't want you to think that I didn't write you, LOL! Daniel is adorable and has a great smile! My oder kids use her Bumbo more often then she does, but it was very useful for the last few months! I hope your kids feel better soon!

Gillian, that is such a cute idea about the balloons! If my next pregnancy is at the right time, I'll have to do that!

My little guy is too young for the Bumbo yet, but my 5 month old niece whom I babysit loves it. So does my 2 year old daughter! My daughter had such chubby thighs when she was a baby that she'd get stuck in it when I tried to take her out!

Gillian,

Baylor is adorable!!:D Thank you for thinking of us and letting us get a peak at fast she's growing. We miss you around here. It won't be the same in January without you! (Leadership talk!)

Gillian, I was just thinking of you the other day. Baylor is so precious! Babies are the best example of what life is about.

We all appreciate the update!

Gillian, I cannot believe Baylor is already 6 months!! She is soooooo cute and sounds like a dream baby! It is good to hear from you again and I hope your business becomes whatever you choose! Keep us posted as she grows!

Thanks for sharing the pic of little Baylor!! Just so precious and adorable!!

Great to see you on here again...if just for a brief moment!!

Happy Holidays

What new products does Pampered Chef offer for baby and kids?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of products for babies and kids, including the Mini Nylon Serving Set, the Kids' Pizza Set, and the Baby Food Maker. We also have a range of baking tools, utensils, and cookware that are safe for children to use.

Are there any special promotions or discounts for baby and kids' products?

Yes, we often have special promotions and discounts for our baby and kids' products. These can be found on our website or through our independent consultants. Be sure to check back regularly for new deals and offers!

Are Pampered Chef products safe for children to use?

Yes, all of our products are rigorously tested and meet strict safety standards. We also offer a 1-year guarantee on all of our products, so you can feel confident using them with your children.

Do you offer any recipes specifically for baby and kids?

Yes, we have a collection of recipes specifically designed for babies and children. These include healthy and easy-to-prepare meals and snacks that are perfect for little ones. You can find these recipes on our website or through our consultants.

Can I host a Pampered Chef party focused on baby and kids' products?

Absolutely! You can host a party specifically for baby and kids' products, or you can incorporate them into a regular Pampered Chef party. Our consultants can help you plan a fun and interactive party that your guests, including the little ones, will love!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kreaser
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dkitten13
  • cookingwith_tara
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cookingwith_tara
  • gilliandanielle