• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Here's What the Kids Did for Us for Christmas

In summary, there are many easy and fun recipes that kids can make for Christmas, such as reindeer brownies, snowman pancakes, Christmas tree fruit platters, and snowflake cookies. Parents can involve their kids in the cooking and baking process by assigning them simple tasks, letting them choose a recipe, and guiding them through the steps. There are also many no-bake recipes that kids can make for Christmas, including chocolate-dipped pretzels, reindeer rice krispie treats, and chocolate-covered strawberries. To make the experience more educational, parents can involve their kids in meal planning, teach them about ingredients and food safety, and encourage them to use math skills. Finally, there are many gift ideas that kids can make using
kreaser
Gold Member
My oldest daughter was working for a portrait studio over the holidays, along with working for the Walt Disney Company...she coaxed my other kids into letting her take their pics and give them to us for Christmas..we had just officially found out I had earned the level 3 of the Trip so they are very excited. Im not so sure my Taylor, "aka Peter Pan" was too thrilled.

Attachments

• christmas 2009 007.jpg
    christmas 2009 007.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 403
  • christmas 2009 099.jpg
    christmas 2009 099.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 352
  • christmas 2009 097.jpg
    christmas 2009 097.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 361
  • christmas 2009 100.jpg
    christmas 2009 100.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 343
  • christmas 2009 101.jpg
    christmas 2009 101.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 357
How perfect!

oops..I made one mistake..the pic of my oldest daugher, Kaeleigh, was Alice in Wonderland..I put the wrong pic in....here are the other "regular" pics they did for us. They each were suppose to gather up all their "goodies" that represented themselves and she took their pics...I was wondering why for weeks leading up to Christmas I kept finding their things all over the house...guess none of them knew how to put their things back when they were finished taking their pics..oh well we love the pics.

Attachments

• christmas 2009 002.jpg
    christmas 2009 002.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 342
  • christmas 2009 012.jpg
    christmas 2009 012.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 408
  • christmas 2009 008.jpg
    christmas 2009 008.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 378
  • christmas 2009 098.jpg
    christmas 2009 098.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 482
  • christmas 2009 003.jpg
    christmas 2009 003.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 339
How fun are all of those pics! What a great idea!

Those are adorable pictures, and beautiful children.

awwwww thanks guys...I think we'll keep them around for a while LOL

Awesome pictures!! What great ideas!! You're going to have a blast in Disney!!

That is amazing! What a neat gift! and NEAT kids to go with it!! Congratulations!

I love the idea! How sweet and thoughtful of them. They are beautiful, inside and out! Here's hoping my 2 turn out the same. = )

Super cute! Mine are too young to think of something that cute on their own, they are 26 months & 10 months old! LOL

That is AWESOME!! What thoughtful children you have!!!
One question - did they do a group picture for you?? I hope they did!!!

How awesome! You are truly Blessed!

Related to Here's What the Kids Did for Us for Christmas

1. What are some easy and fun recipes that kids can make for Christmas?

Some easy and fun recipes that kids can make for Christmas include reindeer brownies, snowman pancakes, Christmas tree fruit platters, and snowflake cookies.

2. How can I involve my kids in the Christmas cooking and baking process?

You can involve your kids in the Christmas cooking and baking process by assigning them simple tasks such as stirring, measuring ingredients, decorating cookies, or assembling fruit platters. You can also let them choose a recipe they want to make and guide them through the steps.

3. Are there any no-bake recipes that kids can make for Christmas?

Yes, there are many no-bake recipes that kids can make for Christmas. Some examples include chocolate-dipped pretzels, reindeer rice krispie treats, and chocolate-covered strawberries.

4. How can I make the Christmas cooking and baking experience more educational for my kids?

You can make the Christmas cooking and baking experience more educational for your kids by involving them in meal planning, teaching them about different ingredients and their origins, and discussing the importance of food safety and hygiene. You can also encourage them to use math skills by measuring ingredients and counting the number of cookies or treats made.

5. What are some gift ideas kids can make for Christmas using Pampered Chef products?

Some gift ideas kids can make for Christmas using Pampered Chef products include homemade hot cocoa mix in the Quick-Stir® Pitcher, personalized ornaments using the Mix 'N Chop, and homemade infused olive oils in the Measure, Mix & Pour®. Kids can also use the Kids' Cookie Baking Set to make and gift their own cookies in a jar.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Teresa Lynn
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • erinyourpclady
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kcjodih
Replies