• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Could You Help a Special Needs Class at My Kids School.....

In summary, Mrs. Petrewski's class at Lathrop St. Elem. school is in need of postcards from residents of Wyoming, Kansas, and Indiana. They still need Wyoming, Kansas, and Indiana, but love to receive mail from anywhere. If you live in one of those states and would like to send a postcard, please contact Mrs. Petrewski's class at Lathrop St. Elem. school.
Lisa/ChefBear
Gold Member
Hi all,
Mrs. Petrewski's class at Lathrop St. Elem. school is in need of your help, she has kids that range from age 5-12, . They have been collecting postcards from all 50 states. They still need Wyoming, Kansas, and Indiana, but LOVE to get mail from anywhere and everywhere! If you want to tell them you're a PC friend of Mrs. McVaugh's that would be great, then they'll know how you found them! If you live there (or near) or know someone from one of those 3 states would you PLEASE send them a postcard. This is a special needs class and they would be so thrilled! Please send to:
Mrs. Petrewski's Class
Lathrop St. Elem. School
130 Lathrop St.
Montrose, Pa 18801 Thank you!Lisa

Last edited:
My brother (& his wife/family of course) live in Sheridan, Wyoming, pastoring a church there. Send a message to my SIL asking if she could help!

Nicole,
This would make there day, well actually there year!! We had school store yesterday and you would have thought we gave them a million dollars by letting them come spend their money they earned. It was so cute and I've got 2 favorites who've stolen my hearts Mr. Jack and Mr. Kevin who just are the sweetest little ones and they were the ones who asked me and I was so hoping they were going to ask about Wisconsin, as I've got family there, but nope, not there.These kids just wanted to do this project and Mrs. Petrewski has been asking everyone and teachers from the school have been helping but they are out of sources, so as a PTO mom I said well let me see what I can do with my PC family!

Thanks again

I don't know anyone but I posted the info on my fb page for you. =)

I know 4 people in Indiana. I posted it to my FB wall & tagged all 4. One of the 4 has a mental handicap and her mom & sister are 2 of the others. So hopefully one of them will volunteer! :D

Thanks so much for all your help, I LOVE these kiddos!! All of them!! But I'm telling you Jack and Kevin just have stolen a spot in my heart that makes me want to help them so much!

I forwarded your request to my director also. She now lives in Kansas. She has two kids about my kids age, and they homeschool. I thought maybe she'd want to use it as a writing assignment for her kids. ;)Edit: Ok, I was wrong. She lives in Nebraska now, but she said she may still have her kids send a postcard.

Last edited:
One of my 4 Indiana friends already volunteered to help. :D

Thanks, this will make her classes day!! There is I want to say a total of 8 kids in her class, maybe 9.

Lisa

I would be happy to send one from Kansas.

JoLynn

Thanks so much, they will appreciate it!!

Lisa

Isn't CS fabulous!!

Yes Gail, PC and Chef Success is awesome to each other!! Thanks again, between here and FB I think I've got all states covered now. Thanks so much!

1. Can you provide cooking demonstrations to a special needs class?

Yes, Pampered Chef consultants are trained to provide cooking demonstrations to all types of audiences, including special needs classes. We strive to make our demonstrations inclusive and fun for everyone.

2. Are the cooking tools and utensils safe for special needs students to use?

Yes, all of our cooking tools and utensils are designed with safety in mind. We offer a variety of tools with different grips and handles to accommodate various disabilities. Our tools are also made with high-quality materials to ensure durability and safety.

3. Can you accommodate dietary restrictions and allergies?

Yes, we understand the importance of accommodating dietary restrictions and allergies. Our consultants are knowledgeable about various dietary needs and can provide alternative recipe options or substitutions to accommodate everyone's needs.

4. Do you offer any cooking programs specifically for special needs students?

Yes, we offer a program called "Cooking with Kids" which is designed for children ages 8-12, including those with special needs. This program teaches basic cooking skills and promotes independence in the kitchen. It can be tailored to fit the needs of the specific class or group.

5. How can I book a Pampered Chef demonstration for my child's special needs class?

You can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to book a demonstration for your child's special needs class. They will work with you to plan a fun and inclusive cooking experience for the students. You can also host a fundraiser for the class through Pampered Chef, which can help provide new cooking tools and utensils for the class to use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa/ChefBear
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • StacieB
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • kristina16marie