• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Help Needed: Postcards from Mississippi for 4th Grader

In summary, Brynn is looking for postcards from other states, but Mississippi is the one she needs to bring in. She has friends in other parts of the US, but is also friends in other countries, so somebody will be able to help her out.
Lisa/ChefBear
Gold Member
Hi all,
My former consultant and friend's daughter is in 4th grade and each child has been assigned a state and they are to try and get post cards from that state sent to them at home and bring into the school.

My friend doesn't know anyone who lives there or near there........please help me help my friends dd.

They are also looking for postcards from other states, but Mississippi is the one Brynn needs to bring in.

PM me or email me [email protected] for her home address, as I don't want to post on here.

Thanks in advance,

Lisa

I'm not, but I'm on a Mommy board with hundreds of women & might be able to find someone for you if you have no luck here.Does she need a post card from Japan??? LOL

So I posted it on my FB page to see if anyone knew of anybody who lives in MS that might be able to help. One company owner in southern Louisiana said she has customers in Mississippi that she could ask. Another friend suggested that you have the child's mother go online to the Mississippi Visitor's Bureau and see if there's a place there where you can ask for help. Odds are, somebody reading the e-mail will respond!Which made me brainstorm! Have her to contact the GOVERNOR'S office! I bet they would send a letter!!! :D

I'm only a state away, so I have several co-workers who still have family out that way. I can check with them.

I'm in MS and would love to help. I'll pm you for the address!

Sheila,
I wonder if a postcard would get here in time from Japan??

I'll PM you in case you are willing.

Lisa

When is the deadline?

Shiela,
Not sure of deadline, I'll email mom now.

I'm actually heading out the door for funeral, so I'll try and email before I leave.

Lisa

Thanks to anyone who is willing to help Brynn out, I'd love to see Brynn get LOTS of postcards from all over the place.

I PM'd you too ... does she get extra credit for variety? I have friends in various states all over the US, but also friends in Australia, New Zealand & South Africa.

Just saw your post. I'll spread the word! :D

Sheila,
They've not been given a deadline, or that's what Brynn has said, but Mom is going to check with teacher tomorrow.

Thanks,

Lisa

Mine went in the mail about an hour ago. I couldn't find a nice postcard, so I sent a decorative card with a Geisha on the front! :DMy friend in South Africa is going to get her's in the mail Fri or Sat, but they are dealing with a post office strike, so she's not sure how long it will take for it to arrive. I told her if it's too late, I'm sure that Brynn will still enjoy getting one from South Africa! :D

I think she's going to get at least one from Canada too.

Sheila,
Thanks so much!!

Brynn will love it. I can't wait to see her next week at dance, as she'll be getting postcards by then, she'll be do happy!!

Lisa

1. What is the "Help Needed: Postcards from Mississippi for 4th Grader" project all about?

The "Help Needed: Postcards from Mississippi for 4th Grader" project is a community service initiative organized by Pampered Chef. It aims to gather postcards from different cities and towns in Mississippi to be sent to a 4th grader who is learning about the state in school. This project aims to educate and inspire the student about the diverse culture and landmarks of Mississippi.

2. How can I participate in the "Help Needed: Postcards from Mississippi for 4th Grader" project?

Anyone can participate in the project by sending postcards from their city or town in Mississippi to the designated address. You can also encourage your friends and family to join in and send postcards as well. The more postcards we receive, the more impactful the project will be for the 4th grader.

3. What should I write on the postcard?

You can write a short message about your city or town, its landmarks, interesting facts, or anything that you think the 4th grader would find fascinating. You can also include a photo or a drawing of a famous landmark or attraction in your city or town.

4. Can I send more than one postcard?

Yes, you can send as many postcards as you'd like. The more postcards we receive, the better the learning experience for the 4th grader. If you have friends or family living in different cities or towns in Mississippi, you can ask them to send postcards as well.

5. When is the deadline for sending postcards?

The deadline for sending postcards is [insert deadline date]. This will give us enough time to collect the postcards and send them to the 4th grader. We encourage you to send your postcards as soon as possible to ensure they reach us on time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• StacieB
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • kristina16marie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
krisPC
  • Lisa/ChefBear