• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kids Project - Postcards From Different States

In summary, Karen lives in New Mexico, Marci lives in Colorado, Connecticut, Virginia, West Virginia, and Alabama.
kristina16marie
Gold Member
Need help please! My niece & nephew are working on a States Unit Study and I'm hoping to find some friends willing to send a postcard from the state you are in for the kids to receive in the mail. If you can help please comment below with the state you are in and I will send you their address in a private message.

I'd love to surprise them with lots of mail!

I live in PA... and would be happy to help!

vanscootin said:
I live in PA... and would be happy to help!

thank you!

New Mexico here!

I can help with Ohio!

I live in North Dakota!!
Karen

I can send one from Arkansas.
Marci

I will do one from Colorado :)

I can do GA, and I can probably get my brother to do NYC.

Happy to send one from MO.

I can do an Iowa

Here's one from the Land of Cheeseheads.http://www.uwbookstore.com/StoreImages/177-260176-2_hi.jpg

Indiana here!

I'm sure you'll get TONS of responses of people wanting to help! I know when we had the same sort of thing 2 years ago we got 42 postcards!! Everyone one here is SO wonderful! If you/they want/need some from Canada, just let me know :)

kcjodih said:
I'm sure you'll get TONS of responses of people wanting to help! I know when we had the same sort of thing 2 years ago we got 42 postcards!! Everyone one here is SO wonderful! If you/they want/need some from Canada, just let me know :)

I sent one for you last year! You should send one anyway - what kid will have one from Canada?!

I'd be happy to send one from California

wadesgirl said:
I sent one for you last year! You should send one anyway - what kid will have one from Canada?!

Yes you did :D Good idea!

Kristina, if you'd like you can send me the address and I'll send a few from here too :)

Thank you everyone! I think I've PM'd everyone with the address. The kids will be SO excited!

do they only need one from each state? i'm in MN and would be glad to help....i know karen already has offered....

I'm from Iowa too, but IL is right across the bridge.

I can help from Connecticut.

I can send one from Virginia. And I'm sure I can get one from West Virginia too since it's only a few minutes away.

Do you have anyone from Illinois yet? If not, I can help

carlajanes said:
do they only need one from each state? i'm in MN and would be glad to help....i know karen already has offered....

any and all postcards will catapult them over the moon! thank you everyone!!

I tried getting one at the supermarket today, where they don't carry them. I even said "gee, the only place I can think to get a postcard is the Inner Harbor (insert your own local tourist destination here)." Duh, just realized I will be there tomorrow for Launch and will have to make a detour to get a postcard.

So be thinking, peeps, if you're going to a Launch you can likely pick up a postcard there.

I'll send one from Alabama. :)

Alabama here!!

1. What is the purpose of this project?

The purpose of this project is for your niece and nephew to receive postcards from different states as part of their States Unit Study. This will give them a hands-on learning experience and help them learn about different states in the United States.

2. How can I participate in this project?

If you would like to participate, simply comment below with the state you are in and the kids' address will be sent to you in a private message. You can then send a postcard from your state to help them with their project.

3. What age are the kids participating in this project?

The kids participating in this project are in elementary school, so any postcards appropriate for this age group would be great. This could include postcards with pictures of landmarks, animals, or other interesting facts about your state.

4. Is there a specific deadline for sending the postcards?

There is no specific deadline for sending the postcards, but it would be great if they could receive them within the next few weeks. This will allow them to continue with their unit study and learn about the different states.

5. Can I include a personal message on the postcard?

Yes, you are welcome to include a personal message on the postcard if you would like. It would add a special touch for the kids to receive a message from someone in the state they are learning about.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• StacieB
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • Lisa/ChefBear