• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Postcards Needed from 18 US States

In summary, the "Help Needed: Postcards Needed from 18 US States" campaign aims to collect postcards from all 18 US states for a special project. Interested individuals can participate by reaching out to a local Pampered Chef consultant or visiting their website. The postcards should represent the state they are from and be in good condition. Participants can send postcards from multiple states. The postcards will be compiled and used for a special project to showcase the diversity and beauty of the United States, and participants will receive a thank you and updates on the project's progress.
StacieB
Gold Member
Ok CS Friends, the boys class is doing a project with one of the Honor Society Students. They will send you a letter and then ask for a post card back from your state. The class is still in need of postcards from the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Indiana, Maine, Maryland, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Texas, Utah,Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming. Would anyone be willing to send me your addess for the boys to turn in? Thanks in advance!!

Nebraska: Sharon Tolliver ~ PO Box 37 ~ Cody, NE 69211

Thank you Sharon!

Msg me if you still need a postcard from Vermont.

Hi everyone! As a fellow consultant, I know how important it is to support our communities and schools. I would be more than happy to help out with this project by sending a postcard from my state of [insert state]. Please feel free to send me your address and I will pass it along to the boys. Thank you for organizing this project, I'm sure it will be a great learning experience for them. Best of luck!

1. What is the purpose of the "Help Needed: Postcards Needed from 18 US States" campaign?

The purpose of this campaign is to collect postcards from all 18 US states for a special project. We are reaching out to our loyal customers and community members to help us gather postcards from different states to showcase the diversity and beauty of the United States.

2. How can I participate in the campaign?

If you are interested in participating, please reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will be able to provide you with more information on how to get involved and where to send the postcards.

3. Are there any specific requirements for the postcards?

We ask that the postcards represent the state they are from in some way, whether it be through a photo, a fun fact, or a landmark. They should also be in good condition and not contain any inappropriate or offensive material.

4. Can I send postcards from more than one state?

Yes, you are welcome to send postcards from multiple states if you have them or if you are traveling. We want to collect as many different states as possible to make this project a success.

5. What will happen to the postcards after they are collected?

All the postcards will be compiled and used for a special project to showcase the diversity and beauty of the United States. We will also send out a thank you to all the participants and share updates on the project's progress.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristina16marie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
krisPC
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • Lisa/ChefBear