• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Twice in the Last Month I Hit Reply to a Message From 2 Different

In summary, Twice in the last month I hit reply to a message from 2 different customers and I received a delivery failure notification from Spamcop.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
Twice in the last month I hit reply to a message from 2 different customers and I received a delivery failure notification from Spamcop.

This is what it says:
Hi. This is the qmail-send program at oproxy2-pub.bluehost.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<[email protected]>:
174.122.70.253 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550-"JunkMail rejected - oproxy2-pub.bluehost.com [67.222.39.60]:43706 is in an 550-RBL on rbl.davetha.com, see Blocked - see 550 http://www.spamcop.net/w3m?action=checkblock&ip=67.222.39.60"
Giving up on 174.122.70.253.

Anyone run into this? Is my email being flagged as SPAM?

Re: Spamcop?I've not run into that particular one, but do you have a 'signature' in your email- that includes your website address?
If so, try replying without it, and see if that helps. Sometimes having a URL or a link to something will signal those sort of spam-filters.The ones I've encountered typically are "you are not someone I recognize, but if you should be, just (do this)"...and then I have to do something to get recognized by the receiver and added to their "ok-list". Sounds like whatever service they are using is just a BIT too restrictive.Good luck! :D

Re: Spamcop?I got this all the time when I tried using Mike's enewsletter and sending it from my yahoo email list. I would get pretty much the same message. If the person had my email address in their address book it would usually go through, otherwise it'd spit it back at me. Didn't take me long to quit using Mike!

Re: Spamcop?
pchockeymom said:
I got this all the time when I tried using Mike's enewsletter and sending it from my yahoo email list. I would get pretty much the same message. If the person had my email address in their address book it would usually go through, otherwise it'd spit it back at me. Didn't take me long to quit using Mike!

Hmmm...when I used Mike's Newsletter I never had that problem...but I used Thunderbird to send the emails. My Director uses Yahoo (I am almost certain) and I don't think she has this issue either.

Re: Spamcop?It wouldn't so much have been Mike's email that would be the problem as much as it was coming from Yahoo, most likely. Kind of a "cheap email" if you know what I mean? nothing wrong with that- but it's an easy account to get for spammers too.Either way- many of the filters look for URLs in the message as red-flags.

Re: Spamcop?One of the big things that spam checkers look for and marks our newsletters as spam is our ".biz" PWS address. There's not much we can do about it and it's not Mike's fault either, I've been using Mike's newsletter for over a year and have not had ANY major issues that he didn't solve for me. I used to copy the newsletter into my email and send them out in batches, now I use iContact.

1. What happens when I hit reply to a message from 2 different people in the last month?

When you hit reply to a message from 2 different people in the last month, two separate reply messages will be sent out. One to each person you replied to. This may cause confusion for the recipients, as they may not be aware that you have sent two separate replies.

2. Can I prevent this from happening?

Yes, you can prevent this from happening by double checking the recipient's name before hitting reply. Make sure you are only replying to the intended person's message, and not a previous message from someone else.

3. Will the recipients see that I sent two replies?

Yes, the recipients will see that you have sent two separate replies. They will receive two separate messages, each with their own reply message from you.

4. How can I avoid confusion for the recipients?

To avoid confusion for the recipients, it is best to only reply to one message at a time. If you need to reply to multiple messages, make sure to send a separate reply for each one and clearly label the subject line to indicate which message you are replying to.

5. Will this affect my communication with other recipients?

No, this should not affect your communication with other recipients. As long as you are careful to only reply to the intended message and not a previous message, your communication should not be affected.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Tara1021
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Tara1021
  • BethCooks4U