• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can SF Travelers Help Surprise My Husband for Our Anniversary?

In summary, Ginny and Robyn sent their husbands SF postcards on their honeymoon. Carolyn reminds Ginny to take postcard stamps so she can send one home to her kids. Evan has mail, but it won't be until 10:30 tonight that he will get it. One of Ginny and Robyn's husbands has received postcards at both of their work and home addresses.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Hey ladies...
My hubby and I honeymooned in SF and it's our anniversary next week. If any of you would be willing to send him a postcard (signed from me) from SF while you're there I would be SO thankful. I am hoping to shower him with SF postcards while ya'll are there as a romantic little anniversary surprise.
If any of you are willing, please email me or PM me for our address - thank you so much!!!

dannyzmom said:
Hey ladies...
My hubby and I honeymooned in SF and it's our anniversary next week. If any of you would be willing to send him a postcard (signed from me) from SF while you're there I would be SO thankful. I am hoping to shower him with SF postcards while ya'll are there as a romantic little anniversary surprise.
If any of you are willing, please email me or PM me for our address - thank you so much!!!

Send me your address! I'd LOVE to do this ~ make sure you let me know what YOU want me to write...special ways to sign your name, etc....what type of postcard etc...

Wouldn't it be FUN if he got several postcards!!!

Ginny Syphax

Kitchen2u said:
Send me your address! I'd LOVE to do this ~ make sure you let me know what YOU want me to write...special ways to sign your name, etc....what type of postcard etc...

Wouldn't it be FUN if he got several postcards!!!

Ginny Syphax

PM me your info!

Ginny

Hey Carolyn,

PM or email me your info!!!

I got Carolyn covered!

Thanks you guys!! If anyone else is going to SF and wouldn't mind doing me a little favor, I'd be thrilled - I would like to get as many people as possible!

Can you video and let us see his reaction when he gets all of these postcards? Pictures will do. This is so cool!

Ginny

Kitchen2u said:
Can you video and let us see his reaction when he gets all of these postcards? Pictures will do. This is so cool!

Ginny

OMG - definitely!!!!!

That's so sweet....wish I lived there but can't help you out on this one. Hope you have a great day and hope that he appreciates your thoughtfulness!

Hey Carolyn, you reminded me to take some postcard stamps so I could send one home to my kids!! Thanks! Hope Evan likes his postcard!! :D

dannyzmom said:
OMG - definitely!!!!!

Cool ~ who knows how many I'm going to send...if I see more postcards I like...sending them! LOL ~ do ya think he'll catch on if he sees my handwriting more than once? LOL Maybe I'll have my daughter write one too!

Ginny

I can send him one from Atlanta.....that will really mess with him!? LOL!!!

COOL IDEA CAROLYN....awesome

Back home....Evan has mail!

DebbieJ said:
Back home....Evan has mail!

Thank you so much Debbie! I will let you know how he reacts!!

Evan's gettng three postcards from us! My DD wrote the one with tons of hearts...in the right corner of each card...there's a purple slash mark ~ those are from us! Though I almost forgot to sen them...had them in my purse since Thursday! Sent them yesterday...of course, not going out from the hotel until today!

Ginny and Robyn Syphax

I sent mine out in Friday's mail. It was really weird writing "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH EVAN"!:p

Hope he enjoys it!!:D

Keep us posted on the results! :)

LOL - this is such fun!!
One arrived today - but it arrived after he left for work so he won't get it til he gets home at 10:30 tonight. I gave some people his work address and some people our home address....so he'll be getting postcards at both places!!

Such a great idea...I can't wait to hear his reaction. You two looked very much in love in your lobster bibs on your honeymoon! Have a wonderful anniversary!!:)

baychef said:
Such a great idea...I can't wait to hear his reaction. You two looked very much in love in your lobster bibs on your honeymoon! Have a wonderful anniversary!!:)

Aw shucks...thanks :)

Related to Can SF Travelers Help Surprise My Husband for Our Anniversary?

1. What is "Sf Travelers - a Favor Please?"

"Sf Travelers - a Favor Please" is a unique product line from Pampered Chef that caters to the needs of travelers. It includes a variety of travel-friendly kitchen and cooking tools that make it easy to prepare meals on the go.

2. What types of products are included in the "Sf Travelers - a Favor Please" line?

The "Sf Travelers - a Favor Please" line includes items such as collapsible bowls, utensils, and cutting boards, as well as compact cooking tools like a mini blender and a portable grill. These products are designed to be lightweight, durable, and easy to pack for your travels.

3. Are the "Sf Travelers - a Favor Please" products safe to use?

Yes, all of the products in the "Sf Travelers - a Favor Please" line are made with high-quality materials that are safe for food preparation. They are also tested for durability and functionality to ensure a safe and enjoyable cooking experience while traveling.

4. Can I purchase "Sf Travelers - a Favor Please" products online?

Yes, you can purchase "Sf Travelers - a Favor Please" products through the Pampered Chef website or through an independent Pampered Chef consultant. You can browse the full product line and place an order at your convenience.

5. Are there any special deals or promotions for "Sf Travelers - a Favor Please" products?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers special deals and promotions on their "Sf Travelers - a Favor Please" products. These can include discounted prices, bundle deals, or free shipping. Be sure to check the website or consult with your independent consultant for any current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• klstaz
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
katie0128
  • dannyzmom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • buckeyefan08