• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What made our anniversary even more special?

In summary, "Today's Our Anniversary..." is a special event at Pampered Chef where loyal customers are celebrated. To participate, customers simply need to make a purchase on the designated day. Benefits include a chance to win prizes and discounts. There is no limit to participation and the date for the next event is typically announced on the company's website and social media pages.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
...and I want to thank all of you who took the time to send my husband postcards from San Francisco. He got about 10 in total -- a few every day all week long...two more arrived today. It was such fun seeing him read each one...he got a big kick out of the ones in purple ink with all the hearts all over. It was wonderful to see the sights on each of the postcards - Alcatraz, the Wharf, the cable cars, the bridge...all places that hold a special place in our hearts.
I couldn't afford to buy him anything fabulous for our anniversary...and that's fine because I think the shower of postcards was worth more than any amount of $$ could buy.
Thanks you guys!!!!! Thanks SO much!!
I have to go to bed now...we head out to Atlantis in the a.m.!!

Awwwww, that's so sweet! And you DID get him something for your anniversary! A trip to the Bahamas!!!!! :)

Happy Anniversary - have fun on your trip! :)

Have a wonderful anniversary week in the Bahamas! bring your sunscreen!

I was going to say that too Deb! She did get a FREE Trip!!

Have fun Carolyn and Evan!!:D

1. What is "Today's Our Anniversary..."?

"Today's Our Anniversary..." is a special event at Pampered Chef where we celebrate our loyal customers and their anniversaries with our company.

2. How do I participate in "Today's Our Anniversary..."?

To participate in "Today's Our Anniversary...", simply make a purchase on the designated day and your order will automatically be entered into our anniversary celebration.

3. What are the benefits of participating in "Today's Our Anniversary..."?

Participating in "Today's Our Anniversary..." gives you a chance to win special prizes and discounts on your purchase. It's our way of saying thank you for being a loyal customer.

4. Is there a limit to how many times I can participate in "Today's Our Anniversary..."?

No, there is no limit to how many times you can participate in "Today's Our Anniversary...". As long as you make a purchase on the designated day, you will be automatically entered into the celebration.

5. When is the next "Today's Our Anniversary..." event?

The date for the next "Today's Our Anniversary..." event is typically announced on our website and social media pages. Be sure to follow us to stay updated on upcoming events and promotions!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• klstaz
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
katie0128
  • legacypc46
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
MissChef
Replies