• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Renewing Our Vows on Our 20th Anniversary: A Dream Come True?

In summary, our family vacation last week was during our 20th Anniversary. The ceremony was beautiful, with a wedding cake, champagne, roses, and our kids. After VBS, my daughter and I are going to the scrapbook store to buy an album and supplies. My husband was very thoughtful and sweet, but this was out of character for him. We are grateful for the memories, which will last a lifetime.
Teresa Lynn
Gold Member
Our family vacation last week was during our 20th Anniversary.

We went on a cruise, on the last night my husband had arranged for the Captain to renew our vows. It was a beautiful ceremony, complete with a wedding cake, champagne, roses and our kids.
Then we had a photo session with a photographer. He took over 140 photos (which we ended up buying ALL of, the slideshow and a 16 x 20 canvas of our family portrait) So much for an additional NOMINAL fee to the ceremony HA!!

After VBS today my daughter and I are off to the scrapbook store to buy an album and supplies so I can make an album. All the photos are 8 x 10 or 5 x 7 so it should go quick no cropping!!

My husband is very thoughtful and sweet but, this was so out of character for him. In the first pictures of the ceremony I looked scared to death. My daughter said did you think daddy was going to say no?

How exciting, congratulations. We should have had a shower if we had only known. (HAHA)

Teresa that is awesome! What a wonderful and romantic surprise. I have only been married about 18 months - I have a long time until 20 years Congrats!!!

We have been together since I was in 6th grade and he was a freshman in high school.

He spoils me alot but this was someting I never could have imagined him doing.
I am very low maintanance especially when it comes to my hair I dont own any makeup, the curls I put in before the ceremony left and my hair looks straggly.) Never thought to pack my daughters hairspray.

But the memories will last a lifetime and if they start to fade we'll just look at the gajillion photos!!

Cool. Congratulations!

You need to post some of them on here so we can all see!

How romantic!

http://us.f358.mail.yahoo.com/y5/s/viewphoto?get=previewimg&folderid=%2540S%2540Search&mid=1_22_1_20270_0_AKuzo0IAAL8pRnw4rAsviCoyqEU&partid=2

Last edited:
That is so special. What a great example to your kids, too.

Yes. my oldest son just helped me post these!!
He said I bet in 5 minutes you won't remembe how to post photos
Teresa

What is "Excited ! Had to Share"?

"Excited ! Had to Share" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to express their enthusiasm about a product or opportunity they are excited to share with others.

What types of products or opportunities are typically shared using "Excited ! Had to Share"?

Pampered Chef consultants may use this phrase to share new or popular kitchen tools, recipes, host rewards, or the Pampered Chef business opportunity.

How do I show my excitement when using "Excited ! Had to Share" in my Pampered Chef business?

You can show your excitement by using exclamation points, emojis, or descriptive language to express your enthusiasm. You can also share personal experiences or testimonials to convey your excitement.

Can I use "Excited ! Had to Share" in my Pampered Chef social media posts?

Yes, you can use "Excited ! Had to Share" in your social media posts. It is a common phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to express their excitement and enthusiasm about a product or opportunity they are sharing.

Is "Excited ! Had to Share" trademarked by Pampered Chef?

Yes, "Excited ! Had to Share" is a trademarked phrase owned by Pampered Chef. It is a unique expression used by Pampered Chef consultants to share their excitement and enthusiasm about the brand and its products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Teresa Lynn
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • dannyzmom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • DebPC