• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Seeking Prayers and Support During a Difficult Time

In summary, Teresa was married for 23 years to a man who asked for a divorce after their daughter graduated. She asked him to move out and he has been living with his mistress. Her birthday is coming up and her husband has always done something special for her on her birthday.
Teresa Lynn
Gold Member
I haven't been on much lately, but now I need your prayers and support.

in October my husband of nearly 23 years asked me for a divorce (AFTER our daughter graduates in 2011) we were going to continue living together and being happy (I HONESTLY did not know there were any problems!! I thought i was the most adored wife in the neighborhood & so did everyone who has heard what happened)
Sunday I asked him to move out.
Please keep our 3 children and myself in your prayers. I hope his "infauation" with his mistress of nearly 3 years (BEFORE we renewed our vows for our 20th anniversary) wears off when they have unlimited time to spend together and we can work everything out. The kids and i are devastated.
too make it worse Wed is my birthday and he has always done special things for me all month. Dreading my bday and just wish it would hurry and pass!

Oh, Teresa, I'm so sorry to hear of all this. Isn't it amazing the number of people out there who take up with married people? Where are their morals? It sounds like you did the right thing having him move out. Do what is best for you and your children. I will send my prayers for you and your children. And my BEST WISHES for you to have a very Happy Birthday--take your kids out for a fabulous dinner yourselves!! Don't let him ruin the day for you.

So so sorry to hear this Teresa. I can't believe he renewed his vows while having an affair. Please know there are a lot of folks here who care about you. I'll be keeping you and your family in my prayers.
leggy

Oh Teresa, my heart aches for you. I am wishing for all that you and your children deserve for you, and for this to pass quickly and smoothly so that you can move on.

Theresa, it's wonderful that you are praying for a reconciliation, and I will lift you and your family up in prayer. I will also pray for Wednesday to be one of your best birthdays ever.

Teresa, you know you and your kids are in my prayers. I'm so proud of you for taking a stand and making him move out. He's in my prayers, too. No matter how this situation works itself out, you will be okay. I know you will.

Thanks guys and (Rae for your support from the beginning.)
today I gutted our closet and am going out to buy cute things to organize it and make it cheerful!!

Teresa, I will be praying for you and your family.

Teresa, I'm sorry for the situation you're in. I'll be praying for you!

I'm praying for you too Teresa. I'm sorry you are going through this.

Teresa, that just breaks my heart - I will be praying.

So sorry to hear this... praying that God will give you strength for every minute, and wisdom to make the right decisions, and above all, to find joy in HIM throughout all of this.
"For I know the plans I have for you, plans for good and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope". Jer 29:11

Theresa - I am so so sorry to hear this. I too am going through a divorce. I will be posting something here in a minute.

@--->----

Teresa, happy birthday.. and prayers for you and your kids.

Thanks, it was a GREAT bday and my kids threw me a surprise partyHe is unhappy on his own, keep praying unhappy enough to make it work between us.

Happy Birthday, Teresa!!
I am sorry I am so late in saying anything but this is the first I have seen this thread. I am praying for it all to work out for you. Big hugs to you, my friend!

1. How can I find support during a difficult time?

There are many ways to find support during a difficult time. You can reach out to friends and family, join a support group, seek counseling, or even turn to your spiritual community. It's important to find a support system that you feel comfortable with and that can provide you with the help and support you need.

2. Are there any specific prayers or rituals I can do during a difficult time?

Depending on your faith and beliefs, there may be specific prayers or rituals that you can do during a difficult time. You can consult with a religious leader or do some research on your own to find prayers or rituals that resonate with you. Ultimately, it's important to find ways to connect with your spirituality and find comfort and strength during this time.

3. How can I stay positive and maintain hope during a difficult time?

Staying positive and maintaining hope during a difficult time can be challenging, but it's important to try to find moments of joy and gratitude. Surround yourself with positive and supportive people, practice self-care, and try to find ways to stay hopeful and optimistic. It's also important to remember that difficult times are temporary and that things will get better.

4. What are some tips for coping with a difficult time?

Everyone copes with difficult times differently, so it's important to find coping mechanisms that work for you. Some suggestions include talking to someone you trust, practicing mindfulness and self-care, finding healthy ways to express your emotions, and seeking professional help if needed. It's also important to be patient and kind to yourself during this time.

5. How can I support someone going through a difficult time?

If someone you know is going through a difficult time, the best thing you can do is to offer your support and be there for them. Listen to them without judgment, offer practical help if needed, and let them know that you are there to support them. It's also important to respect their boundaries and give them space if they need it. Above all, be a source of love and understanding for your loved one during this difficult time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies
Views
cookinfletch
  • crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies