• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Help Military Families with Expired Coupons?

In summary, military families stationed overseas have the benefit of being able to use expired manufacturer's coupons at the commissary, which offers discounted prices and no sales tax. This is a small perk that helps make up for the sacrifices they make by being stationed far from home. One person is offering to send their expired coupons to someone else who can make better use of them.
buckeyefan08
I know a while back that someone was willing to get expired coupons to the militarty families that could use them. I have a ton but can't seem to find your address and would like to send them to you! Please PM me your address if you are still willing!
THANK YOU!!!!

I can dump them in the gigantic box at the front of our Commissary if you want to send them to me. I never go through that box because it would take me a month to get through them all (just to end up using like two or something)!! I do see lots of people standing there going through them though. Someone would certainly use them, it just probably won't be fellow Cheffers.

PM me if you want my mailing address. I am not comfortable posting it here.

Hmm, how do they use the expired coupons and why would they want to, or be able to? I'm sorry, I don't understand.

kcjodih said:
Hmm, how do they use the expired coupons and why would they want to, or be able to? I'm sorry, I don't understand.

It's a military thing and I MISS it!!! Man, I would end up with like $30-50.00 in coupons per trip- on top of their amazing prices! I wish MN had a commisary!!!

So they're allowed to use expired manufacturer's coupons at the commissary? Why is that? The commissary wouldn't be able to be reimbursed by the manufacturers since they're expired so they'd lose out wouldn't they? I must be tired, 'cause I'm not getting it...

It's just one of the benefits of our Commissary. We only pay cost +4% and no sales taxes. Using the coupons is just extra savings for us. I suppose they figure that if we get shot at we are entitled to a couple extra bucks here and there. Go figure.

Its only at the commissarys overseas too.

It's a 6-month extension for overseas military commissaries. Considering that we're nowhere near where could get weekly circulars with coupons, I appreciate the few we get and the extra time to use them. Call it a benefit of sacrificing our lives as we knew them.

Ahhh, now I understand. I couldn't for the life of me figure out what good expired coupons were. Thanks for the clarification!

Alexandra said:
Call it a benefit of sacrificing our lives as we knew them.

What a great way to put it. This is a line worth remembering.

1. Can military members use expired coupons?

No, unfortunately expired coupons cannot be used by anyone, including military members. Pampered Chef's policy states that all coupons must be used within their specified expiration date.

2. Are there any exceptions for military members to use expired coupons?

There are no exceptions for military members to use expired coupons. However, Pampered Chef offers various discounts and promotions specifically for military members to show our appreciation for their service.

3. Can I still receive the discount if my coupon has expired during deployment?

Yes, if your coupon expired during deployment, you can still receive the discount within 30 days of returning from deployment. Please contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. Can I combine expired coupons with other discounts or promotions?

No, expired coupons cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Only one discount or promotion can be applied per order.

5. What should I do if my coupon expired while I was in the process of making a purchase?

If your coupon expired while you were in the process of making a purchase, please contact our customer service team for assistance. They may be able to honor the discount or provide an alternative solution.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AmieCream
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
AmieCream
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • NooraK