• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Have an Extra Tracker? I Need Your Help!

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can assist in finding an extra tracker from the website or through your consultant. The cost varies and is covered under warranty, and can be used on different devices.
Does anyone here have an extra tracker from last months Consultant news? I love to hang mine in the kitchen and have the kids help me track where we are, but my three year old tore mine into several pieces and I can't tape it back together. :cry: If you have one would you mind mailing it to me? PM me for my address.
Thanks so much.
Chantelle

Hi Chantelle,I'm so sorry to hear that your three year old tore your tracker from last month's Consultant news. I can imagine how frustrating that must have been for you. Unfortunately, I don't have an extra one, but have you tried reaching out to the consultant or company directly? They might be able to send you a replacement or have a digital version available for download. I hope you're able to find a solution soon! Best of luck.

1. Can you help me find an extra tracker?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, I would be happy to assist you in finding an extra tracker for your needs.

2. How do I go about getting an extra tracker?

You can either purchase an extra tracker from the Pampered Chef website or contact your consultant directly to place an order.

3. How much does an extra tracker cost?

The cost of an extra tracker varies depending on the type and model. Please refer to the Pampered Chef website or contact your consultant for specific pricing information.

4. Can I use the extra tracker on different devices?

Yes, the extra tracker is compatible with various devices and can be used on any device that supports it.

5. Is the extra tracker covered under warranty?

Yes, the extra tracker is covered under the Pampered Chef warranty. If you encounter any issues with your tracker, please contact your consultant for assistance with the warranty process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
jessicafawn
  • pampered.chris
  • General Chat
Replies