• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hello Cheffers,Do You Have Coupons You Don't Use? if So, Would

military...families, then I'll just keep them all! Thanks so much for thinking of me!Re: Coupons...I can keep them all if that's what you want!
jessicafawn
Gold Member
Hello Cheffers,

Do you have coupons you don't use? If so, would you mind sending them my way? Military families can use them up to 6 months past their expiration date here in Guam and since we don't have wonderful Sunday newspapers with so many great coupons your help would be greatly appreciated.

Please PM me if you're interested in helping.

Thanks!!!

Re: Coupons...I put all the coupons in a box at work for people to look through. However, some are getting close to expiration date. Send me your address and I'll try to send some when I can.

Re: Coupons...Send me your address, too! I cut all coupons & the one I don't want/use I leave them at the store. Gladly send them your way instead!

Re: Coupons...I just pulled some expired ones out of my coupon organizer. Let me fish them out of the wastebasket (it's paper only, so they're still clean). I'll try to make a note to send you the ones I don't use.

Re: Coupons...I pm'd you. I've gotten behind on stacks of coupons, and hate to throw them away. After this weekend, I'm going to try to get caught up on them so I can USE the ones I can, but the rest I'd love to send your way.

Re: Coupons...I do a coupon swap once a month at our church but alot of them end up expiring before people take them. I'd been just throwing them away! I'll send you them (I'll PM you). Question though, I get TONS of duplicates because alot of people give me their coupons for it, so is there maybe a place where I can send some of them where they distrubute them to military families? Or is there a way that you would share the ones you don't use with the other military families? Or would these be just for your personal use?

Re: Coupons...I've got tons ... and would gladly send them your way.

Re: Coupons...We're sure a bunch of frugal moms/wives! That's a good thing!

Re: Coupons...You can send me your address too ,it seams I have epired ones all the time .

Re: Coupons...
jessicafawn said:
Hello Cheffers,

Do you have coupons you don't use? If so, would you mind sending them my way? Military families can use them up to 6 months past their expiration date here in Guam and since we don't have wonderful Sunday newspapers with so many great coupons your help would be greatly appreciated.

Please PM me if you're interested in helping.

Thanks!!!

We lived on Guam for 2 years... you will get used to it... How long have you been there?

Re: Coupons...I would love to help you. Please send me your info

mrshamel3808 said:
I do a coupon swap once a month at our church but alot of them end up expiring before people take them. I'd been just throwing them away! I'll send you them (I'll PM you). Question though, I get TONS of duplicates because alot of people give me their coupons for it, so is there maybe a place where I can send some of them where they distrubute them to military families? Or is there a way that you would share the ones you don't use with the other military families? Or would these be just for your personal use?

I'm actually secretary for our wives group and will be separating them and getting them to multiple families. I won't say I won't be using some myself but the majority of them will be going to military families attached to the USS City of Corpus Christi (SSN 705).

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g239/jessicafawn/Matt%20and%20Me/thBSM_SubmarinersWife.gif

Ish said:
We lived on Guam for 2 years... you will get used to it... How long have you been there?

We've been here for 2-1/2 years. I like it for the most part but my hubby is gone so much which isn't so fun. Our PRD (projected rotation date for those not used to military terms) was supposed to be this December but we've extended until next December... so another year and a half to go... I miss having seasons.

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g239/jessicafawn/Matt%20and%20Me/thBSM_SubmarinersWife.gif

jessicafawn said:
I'm actually secretary for our wives group and will be separating them and getting them to multiple families. I won't say I won't be using some myself but the majority of them will be going to military families attached to the USS City of Corpus Christi (SSN 705).

Oh, it's not that I don't want you to use thme too, but I have multiples of alot of coupons (sometimes as many as like...10) so I just thought that if these were just for you, I'd send you what I have 1 of and see if there was somewhere else to send the multiples. But if this is going to be used by multiple families then it does my work for me! I'll send them out once a month (after the 3rd Sunday of the month).

Re: Coupons...Thanks so much for all of your support.The more coupons the better... :)

1. Can I use multiple coupons at once?

No, Pampered Chef only allows one coupon per purchase.

2. How do I redeem a coupon?

To redeem a coupon, simply enter the code at checkout or present the physical coupon at a Pampered Chef party or event.

3. Are there any restrictions on the coupons?

Yes, some coupons may have restrictions such as a minimum purchase amount or can only be used on certain products.

4. Can I use a coupon on a sale item?

It depends on the specific coupon and sale. Some coupons may not be applicable on sale items, while others may be eligible.

5. Where can I find valid and current coupons for Pampered Chef?

You can find valid and current coupons on the Pampered Chef website, in their catalogs, or through their email newsletter. You can also check coupon websites for any available offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• akrebecca
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Maragib
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • AmieCream
  • General Chat
Replies