• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help a 13-Year-Old Complete Her Postcard Collection!

I will send one from Florida! Deb already has one coming from San Fran so that's covered. I'll see what I have here!
Teresa Lynn
Gold Member
Hi guys
I have a favor to ask, my 13 year old daughter wants to put a postcard border around her room. She has collected postcards since she was 3, she has many but still needs a few more. (ok many more)
Is there anyone willing to drop her a postcard in the mail from your area?
If you are interested let me know and I'll PM our address to you..
Thanks,
Teresa

I did this for my son -- he had to have a collection of 100 and we asked friends to send invites. I would love to return the favor since we had such a great response. email your address to [email protected] and I will send one from Baltimore, MD

I just PM'ed you...

I will do the same. Send me a e-mail to the address listed below & I'll get one out to you. :)

PM'd you...

Diane - are you going to get her a Wisconsin one, or MKE one, or MKE zoo? If so, I'll try to get her a more "Rhinelander one" like a Hodag...

I'll be in San Fran in a week and would be happy to send one to her. I can even try to scrounge up a Chicago postcard. :)

WOW!!
You are all so wonderful!
She will be so excited when they start arriving in the mail.

I appreciate you all taking the time out of your busy day to do this for her. I always preach to my kids about the random act of kindness. She will feel blessed with all your kind gestures!
Thanks!!
Teresa

Send your address to me at [email protected]. I will send her one...gotta go buy one that isn't PC!!

How about one from Europe?? Are you putting them in any order around the room like east to west across the country or around the world?

Send me the address and I will send one from overseas for you!!!

Send me your address and I will send one also. [email protected]. I collected post cards when I travelled to Europe, Asia, and Africa and they are really nice to have. I plan to put them in frames and create a world theme for my office when we move.

Teresa, I pm'd you!

This sounds fun!I will PM you so you can send me your addy. I would love to do this. I know how much kids love to get things in the mail, and especially if it will be a new room decoration!!

Debbie :D

I have to tell ya'll she is beside herself, she kept saying no way mom, no way they don't even know me.
she is glowing!
thanks
Teresa

This is such a fun idea. I'd be glad to add a postcard to her collection. Let me know where to send it!

I'll send one! I just PM'ed you :D

I just sent you a PM too.

How cute! My email: [email protected] I love it! Did you give her any PC invitations....haha!

no, maybe, I'll mail her one of those for a joke!!
Did anyone send me a message today that I missed sending our address to?
I appreciate all of you so much and don't want to overlook anyone who has offered.
Teresa

I'll drop one in the mail from Minnesota and I have a few random postcards that I can mail as well... let me know the address PM me or [email protected].

Teresa Lynn said:
WOW!!
You are all so wonderful!
She will be so excited when they start arriving in the mail.

I appreciate you all taking the time out of your busy day to do this for her. I always preach to my kids about the random act of kindness. She will feel blessed with all your kind gestures!
Thanks!!
Teresa
If you don't have a Calif. one coming let me know and I will send one her way.
Laurel
[email protected]

SOme of you have asked what she wants on them, she isn't picky she just wants to make a border all the way around her room. She doesn't care if they are scenery, sunsets, animals or cute guys on the beach!
Thanks
Teresa

I'll send her one from Florida! Deb already has one coming from San Fran so that's covered. I'll see what I have here!

Please send me your address! My email is listed below.

I can do Chicago if nobody's taken it, or if you'd prefer, I think I can fetch a rare Minooka, IL postcard!

I can send one from Detroit. I PMed you!

Ohio, WV and PAI border OH, WV and PA I can send her one from each if you'd like.
[email protected]

SC???

I may also have a couple extra's from Turkey...my husband is from there.
[email protected]

What a great idea!

I can see if we have extras from Mexico..Spain...

Someone from Chicago... gotta have one from our Home Office city!!!

:)

Hi I believe I have some random post cards & I'm sure I have one from Trinidad. A friend collects them too so I usually pick some up when I travel. Please send your address to [email protected] & I'll drop them in the mail.

I gave your daughter's address to a coworker who has a cabin in Canada. Maybe your daughter can have a section dedicated to non-US cards.

I doubt she'll get that many from outside the US, but who knows.
She is very excited last night she was sitting here with me and saw all of you that have offered to send one and she said UMMMM mom, should I send each of them a thank you card???
I told her I thought she could express her thanks on here and no one would be offended.

I'm perfectly fine with a verbal thank you like that. It's a neat project - I hope she gets a lot!

I'm in! Since Stephanie is already sending one from Germany, I'll send a French postcard (going there this weekend...only about 30 minutes away).

Would you PM me your address? Thanks!

Kristin

Hi, I can send one from myrtle beach,sc. send me a message with your address and i'll send one right out.

Teresa Lynn said:
I doubt she'll get that many from outside the US, but who knows.
She is very excited last night she was sitting here with me and saw all of you that have offered to send one and she said UMMMM mom, should I send each of them a thank you card???
I told her I thought she could express her thanks on here and no one would be offended.

Yeah, a single thank you for the group should be enough. Well and PICTURES 'cause you know how crazy for pictures we are so it would be great to see how the border works out. I'll PM you my email in a few minutes.

well, she;ll have to take the pictures and post them (I don't know how) that will be her Thank You "card" when she gets them up
Teresa

Ashley received her first postcard today from Grandma Rita!!
Thanks!
She thought it was really cool!
Teresa

Ann, Ashley received your envelope with cards yesterday Thanks,
she is getting about 1 a day, that's the first thing she asks when she walks in the door now, any mail for me mom?
thanks for all who have sent them to her. Teresa

I PMed ya!

Ginny

I sent one from San Fran, so hopefully it comes soon!

MA hereI don't see any posts from Boston, PM me w/ your address.

she got one today from Germany!
Thanks
Teresa

Only 1?? I sent 4 so she should have more coming!!

She is going to have enough for wallpaper, not just a border!!!!

I finally mailed the one from France today! Sorry it took so long.

I'll keep a look out for some others to send from over here as well (I have to keep up with Stephanie!)

Kris

Kris,

Don't feel the need to keep up with me!! I just couldn't decide while I was standing there looking at the rack of postcards!! I just sent the ones that I thought were the prettiest from the rack at the BX here in town! You actually travelled to get yours!!

Stephanie, Yes, she got the others yesterday.
She also got one from my uncle (he's 83) & vacationing in Ireland we didn't know he was going anywhere!!
Teresa

How cool is that?? I am sure she is buried in postcards by now!!

<h2>1. How can I help with the postcard collection for the 13-year-old?</h2><p>To help with the postcard collection, you can send a postcard from your area to the address provided by the mother, Teresa. This will contribute to the 13-year-old's goal of creating a postcard border for her room.</p><h2>2. What is the purpose of the postcard collection?</h2><p>The purpose of the postcard collection is to create a postcard border for the 13-year-old's room. She has been collecting postcards since she was 3 years old and still needs a few more to complete her project.</p><h2>3. How old is the 13-year-old collecting the postcards?</h2><p>The 13-year-old has been collecting postcards since she was 3 years old, so she has been collecting for 10 years.</p><h2>4. Where can I send the postcard to?</h2><p>You can send the postcard to the address provided by the mother, Teresa. Please send it to the 13-year-old's attention to contribute to her postcard collection.</p><h2>5. Can I send a postcard from any location?</h2><p>Yes, you can send a postcard from any location. The 13-year-old is looking to collect postcards from different areas to make her postcard border more unique and diverse.</p>

1. How can I help with the postcard collection for the 13-year-old?

To help with the postcard collection, you can send a postcard from your area to the address provided by the mother, Teresa. This will contribute to the 13-year-old's goal of creating a postcard border for her room.

2. What is the purpose of the postcard collection?

The purpose of the postcard collection is to create a postcard border for the 13-year-old's room. She has been collecting postcards since she was 3 years old and still needs a few more to complete her project.

3. How old is the 13-year-old collecting the postcards?

The 13-year-old has been collecting postcards since she was 3 years old, so she has been collecting for 10 years.

4. Where can I send the postcard to?

You can send the postcard to the address provided by the mother, Teresa. Please send it to the 13-year-old's attention to contribute to her postcard collection.

5. Can I send a postcard from any location?

Yes, you can send a postcard from any location. The 13-year-old is looking to collect postcards from different areas to make her postcard border more unique and diverse.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kerrisherwood
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • leslieprichett
  • General Chat
Replies