• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help a 13-Year-Old Complete Her Postcard Collection!

I will send one from Florida! Deb already has one coming from San Fran so that's covered. I'll see what I have here!
She is getting some still not enough, but when they all get here that people offered to send we should be close. We'll estimate and probably pick up the remaining on our cruise in June!!

Teresa, if you don't have any from New Hampshire yet I'd be happy to send a few. Just PM me your address and I'll get them in the mail!

Ashley started putting up her postcards, she almost has enough for the entire border. She took pictures but I can't figure out how to post and she is busy tonight hopefully soon we'll get them posted. thanks to all who sent them.
teresa

Is it too late to add to the collection? (I missed this thread before!)

I can send North Carolina, Holland and Paris if you still want more.

Just let me know where to send them.

I just PM'd you if you still need/want more (wasn't a member when the thread started). Let me know!

I can send one from Canada. Or a couple if you'd like. Let me know. I'll PM you but here's my email as well.

[email protected]

<h2>1. How can I help with the postcard collection for the 13-year-old?</h2><p>To help with the postcard collection, you can send a postcard from your area to the address provided by the mother, Teresa. This will contribute to the 13-year-old's goal of creating a postcard border for her room.</p><h2>2. What is the purpose of the postcard collection?</h2><p>The purpose of the postcard collection is to create a postcard border for the 13-year-old's room. She has been collecting postcards since she was 3 years old and still needs a few more to complete her project.</p><h2>3. How old is the 13-year-old collecting the postcards?</h2><p>The 13-year-old has been collecting postcards since she was 3 years old, so she has been collecting for 10 years.</p><h2>4. Where can I send the postcard to?</h2><p>You can send the postcard to the address provided by the mother, Teresa. Please send it to the 13-year-old's attention to contribute to her postcard collection.</p><h2>5. Can I send a postcard from any location?</h2><p>Yes, you can send a postcard from any location. The 13-year-old is looking to collect postcards from different areas to make her postcard border more unique and diverse.</p>

1. How can I help with the postcard collection for the 13-year-old?

To help with the postcard collection, you can send a postcard from your area to the address provided by the mother, Teresa. This will contribute to the 13-year-old's goal of creating a postcard border for her room.

2. What is the purpose of the postcard collection?

The purpose of the postcard collection is to create a postcard border for the 13-year-old's room. She has been collecting postcards since she was 3 years old and still needs a few more to complete her project.

3. How old is the 13-year-old collecting the postcards?

The 13-year-old has been collecting postcards since she was 3 years old, so she has been collecting for 10 years.

4. Where can I send the postcard to?

You can send the postcard to the address provided by the mother, Teresa. Please send it to the 13-year-old's attention to contribute to her postcard collection.

5. Can I send a postcard from any location?

Yes, you can send a postcard from any location. The 13-year-old is looking to collect postcards from different areas to make her postcard border more unique and diverse.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kerrisherwood
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • leslieprichett
  • General Chat
Replies