• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rant Pulling a Rabbit Out of My Hat: 3 Days to Win a Free Mortgage!

In summary, "Pulling a Rabbit Out of My Hat: 3 Days to Win a Free Mortgage!" is a promotional event by Pampered Chef where customers can win a free mortgage for 3 days by purchasing any Pampered Chef product during the specified time period. The event will run for 3 days and the winner will be chosen through a random selection process. Anyone can participate in the event by purchasing a Pampered Chef product during the specified time period.
Brenda.the.chef
Gold Member
Well, I'd better find a way to pull a rabbit out of my hat if I'm gonna WIN with that free mortgage for a year! I had 5 shows scheduled for this month. In the last week, 3 have cancelled and the 4th wants to move hers to July. :cry:

I (thankfully) have submitted one show, but heck! Three days left to make it happen.......

(((hugs)))

Darn that Murphy! Hope you get it submitted.

I understand! I am going to stress until Thursday night when I have everything closed. Hope it all works out for you!

Perhaps I'll throw myself a tax free birthday party.....I have to throw something together quickly!

Good luck! But, just so you know, that free mortgage is MINE!! LOL .... :)

You can have the mortgage - I am getting the maid service

NO! The mortgage is MINE! Then my hubby will let me get my Pampered Chef Lime Green Ford Fiesta I want SO BAD!!

What is "Pulling a Rabbit Out of My Hat: 3 Days to Win a Free Mortgage!"?

"Pulling a Rabbit Out of My Hat: 3 Days to Win a Free Mortgage!" is a promotional event organized by Pampered Chef where customers have the chance to win a free mortgage for 3 days by purchasing any Pampered Chef product during the specified time period.

How do I participate in "Pulling a Rabbit Out of My Hat: 3 Days to Win a Free Mortgage!"?

To participate in "Pulling a Rabbit Out of My Hat: 3 Days to Win a Free Mortgage!", simply purchase any Pampered Chef product during the specified time period. Each purchase counts as one entry into the event. The more products you purchase, the higher your chances of winning a free mortgage for 3 days.

What is the duration of "Pulling a Rabbit Out of My Hat: 3 Days to Win a Free Mortgage!"?

The event will run for 3 days, as indicated in the title. The specific dates and times will be announced on the Pampered Chef website and social media channels.

How will the winner of "Pulling a Rabbit Out of My Hat: 3 Days to Win a Free Mortgage!" be chosen?

The winner will be chosen through a random selection process from all the entries received during the event period. The winner will be contacted via email or phone and announced on the Pampered Chef website and social media channels.

Can I still participate in "Pulling a Rabbit Out of My Hat: 3 Days to Win a Free Mortgage!" if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, the event is open to all customers, regardless of whether they are Pampered Chef consultants or not. All you need to do is purchase a Pampered Chef product during the specified time period to enter the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • JessicaMosley
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
JessicaMosley
  • AnnieBee
  • General Chat
Replies