• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bodybugg Update: My Weight Loss Journey - 60 Lbs Down and Counting!

In summary, the Bodybugg is a wearable device that accurately tracks daily activity levels, including steps taken and calories burned. It can be used for a wide variety of exercises and provides valuable data to help with weight loss. The Bodybugg is clinically validated to be over 90% accurate and comes with a free online account to track progress and sync with other fitness apps and devices.
pampchefrhondab
It's been a really long time since I've posted about using my BodyBugg. I originally posted on one of the Biggest Loser posts.

Anyway, I wanted to let those interested know I have lost 60 lbs. so far. I took a break from the weight loss from Jan. to May and just maintained, now I'm back to losing again.

Wow Rhonda That is awsome. Way to go.

i've lost 50 with mine. Love it love it love it.

Congratuations! That's awesome! That goes out to both of you.

Thanks Jennie and Rae! I love mine too Nancy. I will never live without it. I want to lose 50 more.

1. How does the Bodybugg help with weight loss?

The Bodybugg is a wearable device that tracks your daily activity levels, including steps taken and calories burned. This data can help you understand your calorie deficit and make adjustments to your diet and exercise routine for optimal weight loss.

2. Is the Bodybugg accurate?

Yes, the Bodybugg has been clinically validated to be over 90% accurate in tracking calories burned. It uses multiple sensors and algorithms to accurately measure your activity levels and calorie burn throughout the day.

3. Can the Bodybugg be used for any type of exercise?

Yes, the Bodybugg can be used for a wide variety of exercises, including walking, running, biking, and strength training. It accurately measures your calorie burn for each activity and provides a comprehensive view of your daily activity levels.

4. Do I have to wear the Bodybugg all day?

To get the most accurate data, it is recommended to wear the Bodybugg throughout the day. However, it can still provide useful information even if you only wear it during specific activities or workouts.

5. How can I track my progress with the Bodybugg?

The Bodybugg comes with a free online account where you can log your food intake and track your progress over time. You can also sync the Bodybugg with various fitness apps and devices for a more comprehensive view of your health and fitness journey.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ughubug
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
imported_lkprescott
  • AnnieBee
  • General Chat
Replies