• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missed Outlet Update: What Changed at the Start of August?

In summary, there have been no changes to the outlet at the beginning of August. Multiple threads are discussing this issue, but no one has any information.
jbachen
So, I learned through this site that normally the outlet changes around the beginning of the month. But I just got back from vacation on Saturday, and only just realized that I missed a possible outlet update. When I looked, though, it didn't seem any different. Were there any changes to the outlet at the beginning of August??

There have been no changes to the outlet. There are multiple threads on this. Everyone is wondering what is up, but there have been no updates.

They must want to get rid of what''s still up there---however, I guess there are no takers.

pampered.chris said:
There have been no changes to the outlet. There are multiple threads on this. Everyone is wondering what is up, but there have been no updates.

Thanks, Chris. Sorry I started another thread on it... I missed the other ones and couldn't think of what to search for besides Outlet, which I was afraid would produce a bunch of hits not relevant to the current month. But thanks for the info.

But this brings up another question, with which I will hijack my own thread (and which Greg may have to answer). When I log in, I usually check New Posts. When I logged in after vacation, there were 8 pages of new posts. I started to go through them, then got distracted by my kids, and never made it through all 8 pages. When I returned to the computer and hit new posts again, there were only 3 pages of new posts. Is there any way to get back to the other 5 pages of posts? Or do I need to go through all the topics to check for the posts I missed?

TIA!

[But this brings up another question, with which I will hijack my own thread (and which Greg may have to answer). When I log in, I usually check New Posts. When I logged in after vacation, there were 8 pages of new posts. I started to go through them, then got distracted by my kids, and never made it through all 8 pages. When I returned to the computer and hit new posts again, there were only 3 pages of new posts. Is there any way to get back to the other 5 pages of posts? Or do I need to go through all the topics to check for the posts I missed?

TIA![/QUOTE]

exact same thing happened to me!!

The new posts is for any posts that have been updated since you last logged on. So, if you wanted to see those other pages, you would need to go through each topic.

That has happened to me too...normally if I take too long going through the pages that come up when I hit "new posts." I think you just may need to browse through and see if you missed anything else that you would want to read.

My house is 170 years old, so I'm still replacing the ones on the left with the ones on the right.http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/how-to-replace-an-electrical-receptacle-2.jpg

KG - OMG! That just made my day! Especially since I spent about two hours Sunday morning replacing a few of those older ones!

My Mom always told me not to play with the outlets....

pampered1224 said:
KG - OMG! That just made my day! Especially since I spent about two hours Sunday morning replacing a few of those older ones!

I just had to get in a plug for UL listed receptacles.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
My house is 170 years old, so I'm still replacing the ones on the left with the ones on the right.http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/how-to-replace-an-electrical-receptacle-2.jpg
http://icanhascheezburger.wordpress.com/files/2008/02/funny-pictures-electrical-socket-cat.jpg

You can go to "Quick Links" and then scroll down to "Today's posts" if you want to see the other pages.

I think they aren't updating the outlet because they are having a hard time keeping up w/shipping due to end of month and samples. My guess is they will update it once they catch up on shipping.

pampchefrhondab said:
I think they aren't updating the outlet because they are having a hard time keeping up w/shipping due to end of month and samples. My guess is they will update it once they catch up on shipping.

Well that makes sense :)

pampchefrhondab said:

I doubt it is tied to that - just a pure supply and demand thing. They want to get rid of these products. If I remember right, there was not an update in August last year either after conference...

I'm sure it will update by the beginning of September.

What is the "Missed Outlet Update: What Changed at the Start of August"?

The "Missed Outlet Update: What Changed at the Start of August" is a monthly update from Pampered Chef that highlights any changes or updates to the products available at the Outlet section of our website.

When is the "Missed Outlet Update" released?

The "Missed Outlet Update" is typically released at the beginning of each month, around the first week. However, the exact date may vary slightly.

Can I still purchase items from the Outlet section after the update?

Yes, you can still purchase items from the Outlet section after the update. However, please note that some items may have limited quantities and may sell out quickly.

Are there any new products added to the Outlet section during the update?

Yes, there may be new products added to the Outlet section during the update. These new products may include discontinued items, overstocked items, or items with minor imperfections at a discounted price.

How can I stay updated on the latest Outlet changes and updates?

To stay updated on the latest Outlet changes and updates, you can subscribe to our email list or follow us on social media. You can also check the Outlet section of our website regularly for new items and updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
heat123
  • JillianAnthony
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies