• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Awaiting the Outlet Update: Keep Us Posted!

In summary, the conversation revolved around the anticipation of the outlet being updated with new products and colors, specifically the aqua colored scrapers. There was also talk of the IPT being updated and the excitement of seeing new items on the outlet. Some members shared tips for promoting outlet sales, while others discussed previous outlet specials and inquired about the possibility of HWC items being added to the outlet.
what's the differences between the outlet quickstir pitcher and the new one?

Can you order more than once on cc for the outlet items each month or only one time?

chefmoseley said:
what's the differences between the outlet quickstir pitcher and the new one?

The one on the outlet:
squares design on exterior, pluger assembly is white, handle is not ergonomiccally correct

The one in the catalog:
dots design on exterior, plunger assembly is clear, handle is ergonomically correct

waaahhhhh:cry::cry::cry:

why don't we get th good stuff in our Cdn outlets!?!?!

pampchefsarah said:
Great, thanks for the info! Then, I can tell her she actually got the better deal (and, it sounds like I should go for the new version myself!!).

Sarah

I would definitely get the new one for yourself. You can demo that one (spend your money on what can make you money and it truly does work soooo much better than the old one.

mconsola said:
Does she do an outlet email at the first of the month? I just signed up for the newsletters last night and all I have right now is the general July newsletter.

Yes, in fact, it was just sent out today.

<h2>What is the outlet and why is it important?</h2><p>The outlet is a section on the Pampered Chef website where discontinued or overstocked items are sold at discounted prices. It is important because it allows customers to purchase high-quality products at lower prices.</p><h2>When are updates made to the outlet?</h2><p>Updates to the outlet are typically made on Tuesdays and Thursdays at noon CT. However, updates may occur at other times as well, so it is important to check the website frequently.</p><h2>Why are there pictures of items on the outlet that are not available for purchase?</h2><p>The outlet may feature items that are not yet available for purchase, but will be in the near future. This allows customers to see what products will be available and plan their purchases accordingly.</p><h2>What is IPT and how does it relate to the outlet update?</h2><p>IPT stands for "in-progress tool" and it is a tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to track and update the availability of products. The outlet update is usually done at the same time as the IPT update, as they both involve making changes to product availability.</p><h2>How can I be notified when the outlet is updated?</h2><p>You can sign up for email notifications on the Pampered Chef website to be alerted when the outlet is updated. You can also follow Pampered Chef on social media or check the website regularly for updates.</p>

What is the outlet and why is it important?

The outlet is a section on the Pampered Chef website where discontinued or overstocked items are sold at discounted prices. It is important because it allows customers to purchase high-quality products at lower prices.

When are updates made to the outlet?

Updates to the outlet are typically made on Tuesdays and Thursdays at noon CT. However, updates may occur at other times as well, so it is important to check the website frequently.

Why are there pictures of items on the outlet that are not available for purchase?

The outlet may feature items that are not yet available for purchase, but will be in the near future. This allows customers to see what products will be available and plan their purchases accordingly.

What is IPT and how does it relate to the outlet update?

IPT stands for "in-progress tool" and it is a tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to track and update the availability of products. The outlet update is usually done at the same time as the IPT update, as they both involve making changes to product availability.

How can I be notified when the outlet is updated?

You can sign up for email notifications on the Pampered Chef website to be alerted when the outlet is updated. You can also follow Pampered Chef on social media or check the website regularly for updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef.Wanda
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • janetupnorth
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PCMelissa
  • ragschef