• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are There Any Tile Sa Pieces on the US PWS Outlet?

In summary, "Are There Any Tile Sa Pieces" is a phrase commonly used in the tile industry to inquire about the availability of specific tile pieces. People ask about it when they are looking for a certain type of tile or need to replace damaged pieces in their current installation. It can be found at tile stores, home improvement stores, and online retailers, as well as through manufacturers and distributors. Availability can be checked by contacting the store or retailer, or by inquiring directly with the manufacturer or distributor. Special ordering may also be possible if the pieces are not currently in stock, depending on the availability and production schedule.
kcjodih
Gold Member
on the US PWS outlet right now? I have a host who may be selling hers that she got last fall but I needed to know that before we price it. They're not on our site but I don't know about the US one. Thanks!

No, no tile SA on the outlet.

I just check the old catalog and Tiles small quare bowls are $20.00, small quare plates $20.00 and Large rectangular platter $46.00

Thanks Colleen. Unfortunately our Canadian prices are a little higher but I had to make sure first they weren't on the outlet anywhere! small bowls set of 2 - $26.00, small plates set of 2 - $26 and the platter was $67.25!! UGH!

I appreciate you looking that up for me. :)

Your welcome Jodi!;)

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out about the US PWS outlet. As a fellow consultant, I can confirm that the outlet is currently available on our US site. I'm not sure if it was available last fall when your host received hers, but it's best to check with our customer service team to confirm the price before selling. They will have the most up-to-date information. I hope this helps and happy selling!

What is "Are There Any Tile Sa Pieces"?

"Are There Any Tile Sa Pieces" is a popular phrase used in the tile industry to inquire about the availability of specific tile pieces.

Why do people ask about "Are There Any Tile Sa Pieces"?

People ask about "Are There Any Tile Sa Pieces" because they may be looking for a specific type of tile to complete a project or to replace damaged pieces in their current tile installation.

Where can I find "Are There Any Tile Sa Pieces"?

You can find "Are There Any Tile Sa Pieces" at tile stores, home improvement stores, and online retailers that specialize in tile products. You can also check with tile manufacturers or distributors for specific pieces.

How do I know if "Are There Any Tile Sa Pieces" are available?

You can check the inventory or availability of "Are There Any Tile Sa Pieces" by contacting the store or retailer where you plan to purchase the tiles. You can also inquire with the manufacturer or distributor directly.

Can I order "Are There Any Tile Sa Pieces" if they are not in stock?

Yes, you may be able to special order "Are There Any Tile Sa Pieces" if they are not currently in stock. However, this will depend on the availability and production schedule of the manufacturer or distributor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • Melissa78
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • erinyourpclady