• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

theCrock's Not in the Outlet Any More?

In summary, "theCrock's Not in the Outlet Any More" is a durable and versatile stoneware crock produced by Pampered Chef. It is oven safe up to 450°F and can also be used in the microwave, dishwasher, and freezer. To clean it, use warm soapy water or the dishwasher, avoiding abrasive cleaners. This crock can be used to cook a variety of dishes, and its stoneware material allows for even heat distribution and retention. It is not recommended to use metal utensils with "theCrock's Not in the Outlet Any More," and nylon, silicone, or wooden utensils are preferred.
jenniferp417
A coworker asked about the crocks today, and I told her they were on the outlet. I don't have a web site yet, but I looked it up anyway, hoping to find an item number... they're not listed in outlet any more, apparently.

Is there another way to still get them?

Thanks!

They haven't been on there for a few weeks now. Someone on here may have one available that they can send you. What color was she interested in?

I don't know that she had a preference. I think she just wanted something smaller than the tool turnabout.

I have a classic one that I could part with. I stored my utensils in it for about 2 days while I was deciding whether I wanted to use the classics or my cranberry....the cranberry won my heart! The classics one did not come with a liner, and I have it in the cranberry box labeled as "classic" if she doesn't mind that...

Jen, I'll ask her. What price (and shipping, to zip code 48848) would you want?Classic - that means it's just the 'bare' stoneware, right?

Related to theCrock's Not in the Outlet Any More?

1. What is "theCrock's Not in the Outlet Any More?"

"theCrock's Not in the Outlet Any More" is a popular stoneware crock produced by Pampered Chef. It is known for its durability and versatility in the kitchen.

2. Is "theCrock's Not in the Outlet Any More?" oven safe?

Yes, "theCrock's Not in the Outlet Any More" is oven safe up to 450°F. It can also be used in the microwave, dishwasher, and freezer.

3. How do I clean "theCrock's Not in the Outlet Any More?"

"theCrock's Not in the Outlet Any More" can be cleaned with warm soapy water or in the dishwasher. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbers as they may damage the stoneware.

4. What can I cook in "theCrock's Not in the Outlet Any More?"

"theCrock's Not in the Outlet Any More" can be used to cook a variety of dishes, including casseroles, soups, roasts, and desserts. Its stoneware material allows for even heat distribution and retention, making it perfect for slow cooking.

5. Can I use metal utensils with "theCrock's Not in the Outlet Any More?"

No, it is not recommended to use metal utensils with "theCrock's Not in the Outlet Any More" as they may scratch or damage the stoneware. It is best to use nylon, silicone, or wooden utensils when cooking with this crock.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • CAPCnewbie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
CAPCnewbie
  • Intrepid_Chef