• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get 10% off in the Outlet | Past Host Exclusive Deal | Find it Here!

In summary, an outlet store is a retail store that sells discounted merchandise from a specific brand or retailer. The amount you can save at an outlet store varies, but on average, discounts range from 10-50% off the original retail price. 10% off means that the original price of an item has been reduced by 10%. Whether or not you can combine the outlet discount with a 10% off promotion depends on the store's policies. To find outlet stores with 10% off promotions, you can search online, check their websites or social media pages, and sign up for their email newsletters.
DeeDee616
I'm sure it's somewhere on here but i can't find it. Can a past host get 10% off in the outlet? If they can...is there a spot for them to put their number somewhere? Thanks!

Yes past hosts get 10% off in the outlet.

They should be asked for it during check out.

Total hijack but you just reminded me that 123byrequest just sent out the outlet email but I didn't have a chance to forward it on yet. I'll have to do it when I get back from conference.

Hi there! Yes, past hosts can receive 10% off in the outlet. To do so, they can enter their host number in the "Special Instructions" section at checkout. If they are having trouble locating their host number, they can contact our customer service team for assistance. Hope this helps! Happy shopping!

1. What is an outlet store?

An outlet store is a retail store that sells discounted or clearance merchandise from a specific brand or retailer. This merchandise is often from past seasons or overstock items.

2. How much can I save at an outlet store?

The amount you can save at an outlet store varies depending on the brand and type of merchandise. On average, outlet stores offer discounts of 10-50% off the original retail price.

3. What does 10% off mean?

10% off means that the original price of an item has been reduced by 10%. For example, if an item originally costs $100 and is 10% off, the new price would be $90.

4. Can I combine the outlet discount with the 10% off promotion?

It depends on the specific store and their policies. Some outlet stores may allow you to use additional coupons or promotions on top of their already discounted prices, while others may not.

5. How can I find outlet stores with 10% off promotions?

You can search for outlet stores online or in your local area and check their websites or social media pages for any current promotions. You can also sign up for their email newsletters to receive updates on sales and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • kcjodih
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
merego
  • ARA in PA