• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Get to the Outlet From My Website?

In summary, to access the outlet section on the Pampered Chef website, click on the "Outlet" tab on the top navigation bar. You can purchase outlet items directly from the website and new items are added regularly. Outlet items are of the same quality as regular priced items and can be returned if not satisfied.
ARA in PA
I just set up my website but can't figure out how to get to the outlet. I remember seeing it posted somewhere here but I can't find that either. :yuck:

On the bottom left of your screen, click on "order products" (the trifle bowl)
Then choose the individual order option. The Outlet is the bottom choice of the categories when you get to the catalog shopping page.

Thanks tons!

1. How do I access the outlet section on the Pampered Chef website?

To access the outlet section on the Pampered Chef website, simply click on the "Outlet" tab located on the top navigation bar of the website. This will take you directly to the outlet page where you can browse discounted products.

2. Can I purchase outlet items directly from the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can purchase outlet items directly from the Pampered Chef website. Once you have found a product you wish to purchase, simply add it to your cart and proceed to checkout as you would with any other product on the website.

3. How often are new items added to the outlet section?

New items are added to the outlet section on a regular basis, typically every few weeks. It's a good idea to check back often to see the latest deals and products available in the outlet.

4. Are outlet items of the same quality as regular priced items?

Yes, outlet items are of the same quality as regular priced items. They may be discounted due to overstock, packaging changes, or discontinued products, but they are still high-quality Pampered Chef products.

5. Can I return outlet items if I am not satisfied with my purchase?

Yes, you can return outlet items if you are not satisfied with your purchase. The same return policy applies to outlet items as it does to regular priced items. Please refer to the return policy on the Pampered Chef website for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Maya Bamer