1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Get my own website from godaddy?

1. Kat B

Kat B

question do you just use the pampered chef website or do you also buy one from godaddy?

Jan 2, 2017
  2. Admin Greg

Admin Greg Senior Member Staff Member

Do you know if there are rules against using anything other than the official pages?

Jan 3, 2017
  3. Kat B

Kat B

I don't know but from what I heard Today I guess I am only supposed to use Pampered Chef site unless I have a blog.

Jan 3, 2017
  4. scottcooks

scottcooks Veteran Member Gold Member

Keep it simple. Use the PC website. Word of mouth is the best in our relational-marketing direct sales industry. You can do a Kat's blog site and freely mention your PC business but not directly link it to your page, or you can make FB videos of you using awesome PC tools and build your online presence that way.

Jan 7, 2017
    chefjeanine likes this.
  5. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

It is definitely against PC policy to create your own website. The personal website available through PC is great. You can do a lot of customization.

Feb 5, 2017
  6. I honestly would not recommend GoDaddy for creating websites. If you want to have your own website, better go with Pampered Chef or use a website builder like hPage.com for example. The reason for this is that GoDaddy is rather more expensive compared to other services and has hidden fees. It may seem cheap at first but gets expensive once the introduction period is over. With website builers, you get to create a website easily and also own a custom domain and email address.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2019
    Nov 13, 2018
Have something to add?