• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Your Website's Outlet Accessible to All? Learn How to Add the Link

In summary, the Outlet on the Pampered Chef website offers discounted and discontinued products of high quality. New products are added regularly, but discount codes cannot be used on Outlet products. Only select products are available in the Outlet, and there are often special promotions and sales offered.
Candice
Does everyone have access to the outlet? If so, how can I put the link to my website? I am kind of stumped.

It should already be on your site.ETA: When you shop online, there is a list of all the categories and the Outlet Specials is on the bottom of that list.

You can only see the link for the Outlet when you go through as an INDIVIDUAL order. If you are just looking at the Products page, it won't be there. Click on the "How to Purchase" and click on the options to place an individual order. THEN when you see the categories, the last one will be the Outlet. Outlet orders are only available for individual orders.

LOL We were saying the same thing.

ah, okay thanks. All of the websites I have seen have a link in the "features" section on the homepage that's why I was asking. Good to know that it's already there though :)

Remember, also, that you have to already be qualified to have the outlet accessible on your site.

If you have not qualified yet you do not have the option for the outlet.

Haha, Amanda and I were posting at the same time.

I qualified a few days ago--just inside of my 30 day mark. I got a 3 month subscription for the site and I paid for a year. They sent me the email, so I should be recognized as a qualified consultant.

1. What is the Outlet on the Pampered Chef website?

The Outlet is a section of our website where you can find discounted and discontinued products at a lower price. These products are still of high quality and are perfect for customers looking for a great deal.

2. How often are new products added to the Outlet?

New products are added to the Outlet regularly, usually every few weeks. We recommend checking back frequently to see our latest deals and discounts.

3. Can I use a discount code on Outlet products?

No, unfortunately discount codes cannot be used on Outlet products as they are already discounted. However, you can still earn Host Rewards on Outlet purchases made through a party link.

4. Are all Pampered Chef products available in the Outlet?

No, not all products are available in the Outlet. Only select products that are discontinued or on clearance are listed in the Outlet.

5. Are there any special promotions or sales in the Outlet?

Yes, we often have special promotions and sales in the Outlet, such as buy one get one free deals or free shipping. Be sure to check back regularly for these limited time offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jnsr96
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • Symara
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Lauradorable