• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Soon After Qualifying Can I Add Outlet to ppampered Chefw?

I'll check back in a day or so.I emailed yesterday and they said within a couple (more) days. I'll check back in a day or so.
SusanPC
I have been a consultant for 19 days and I just sent in my 4th order which also puts me over $1,250 in commissionable sales. I'm qualified!!! :thumbup: Woo hoo! :chef:

How long does it take for me to be able to add the outlet to my PPCW? I got the site set up a week ago, but was deliberately waiting to really push the website until the outlet was available on it. I didn't know if it was within a day or two or there was some longer delay.

Anyone? Thanks!

drawing a blank.... what is PPCW?the outlet is part of your website you don't add it, it will be under order products

SusanPC said:
I have been a consultant for 19 days and I just sent in my 4th order which also puts me over $1,250 in commissionable sales. I'm qualified!!! :thumbup: Woo hoo! :chef:

How long does it take for me to be able to add the outlet to my PPCW? I got the site set up a week ago, but was deliberately waiting to really push the website until the outlet was available on it. I didn't know if it was within a day or two or there was some longer delay.

Anyone? Thanks!

You dont have to do a thing. It will be automatically added in a day or two.

PPCW=Personal pampered chef website

Before you qualify you cannot have outlet sales on your website.

leftymac said:
You dont have to do a thing. It will be automatically added in a day or two.

Thanks! Maybe before the end of the weekend? I know, I AM an impatient person! :balloon:

Did it ever get added to your personal web site? I got mine set up today and was curios as to when I will be able to view the outlet as I have people asking about it?
Thanks

gidgetmarie said:
Did it ever get added to your personal web site? I got mine set up today and was curios as to when I will be able to view the outlet as I have people asking about it?
Thanks

NO, not yet! :( I emailed yesterday and they said within a couple (more) days.

1. How soon after qualifying can I add Outlet to Pampered Chef?

You can add Outlet to Pampered Chef as soon as you qualify as a consultant. This typically takes about 30 days, but can vary depending on your sales and recruiting activity.

2. What is the benefit of adding Outlet to Pampered Chef?

Adding Outlet to Pampered Chef allows you to purchase products at a discounted price, making it easier to build your inventory and increase your profits.

3. Is there a limit to how many Outlet items I can purchase?

There is no limit to how many Outlet items you can purchase, but keep in mind that these items are limited in quantity and may sell out quickly.

4. Can I add Outlet to my Pampered Chef account at any time?

Yes, you can add Outlet to your account at any time, as long as you are a qualified consultant. However, some Outlet items may only be available during specific promotions or while supplies last.

5. Can I return or exchange Outlet items?

Outlet items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged, so be sure to carefully consider your purchases before adding them to your cart.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mjs2052
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mjs2052
  • Rosebud
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • princessmeshelle