• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Add the Registry to My Website?

In summary, to add a registry to your Pampered Chef website, log in to your account and go to "My Account" then "Website Settings" and select "Registry". You can customize the items on your registry by editing quantities, adding or removing items, and rearranging the order. To share your registry, you can send the link or share it on social media, or print out registry cards to include in invitations. You can track gifts purchased from your registry by going to "My Account" then "Registry". To make changes to your registry, log in to your account and go to "My Account" then "Registry" and edit the items, quantities, and personal messages. Don't forget to save your changes.
ejuliano
I am now a qualified consultant (YEA!!!!!) and am trying to figure out how to add the registry to my site. I got the email stating I have free 30 days for selling $1250 in my first 30, but nothing about being able to add the registry.

Any thoughts??

There should be a link at the top right of your site that says "Wedding Registry" and it will show up automatically. If you're looking at your own site, try holding the Ctrl key while you refresh to make sure the page isn't refreshing from cache. You don't have to do anthing to "add" the registry feature to your site.

My sales were just processed today. Maybe it will take a few days to go through. I will just keep checking.Thanks!

1. How do I add a registry to my Pampered Chef website?

To add a registry to your Pampered Chef website, log in to your account and navigate to the "My Account" section. Under "My Website" click on "Website Settings" and then select "Registry". From there, you can choose to add a new registry or link an existing one.

2. Can I customize the items on my registry?

Yes, you can customize the items on your registry by editing the quantities, adding or removing items, and rearranging the order. You can also add a personal message or note to each item on your registry.

3. How do I share my registry with others?

To share your registry with others, you can simply send them the link to your registry or share it on social media. You can also print out registry cards to include in invitations or hand out to friends and family.

4. Can I track the gifts purchased from my registry?

Yes, you can track the gifts purchased from your registry by logging in to your account and clicking on "My Account" then "Registry". You will be able to see a list of all the items that have been purchased and by whom.

5. How do I make changes to my registry?

To make changes to your registry, simply log in to your account and go to "My Account" then "Registry". From there, you can edit the items, quantities, and personal messages on your registry. Don't forget to save your changes!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Dyanna
  • yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • chefnene