• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Set Up a Registry Without Being Qualified?

In summary, the conversation discusses setting up a wedding registry through a personal website and the limitations of not being qualified within the first 30 days. It also suggests alternative ways to collect orders and create a wish list for the registry. The reason for not being able to set up a registry before being qualified is also mentioned. The conversation ends with suggestions for a wedding shower and finding a new job amidst wedding planning stress.
Symara
Gold Member
So I got the information from someone to set up there registery through the website. I do not have a personal website, so I was setting it up as if I was that person.

It said the consultant can not take bridal registries at this time!!!:cry:

I'm in my first 30 days, is that why? So if a guest wants to do a registry I can't do it until I'm qualified?!!! How is that right or fair?

Sorry but you can't set up a registry until your qualified.

the only reason they were doing was to help me out, since it's not really a big wedding.

I guess I should give it to my director to set up.

If it is a little way off, maybe you can do it after your qualified.

it's april 11th. I could do it after, but she was going to send the invites next week. Maybe I can get the addresses for her and send the registry info later in post cards or something for her. I should be Qualified by the end of the month.

If you can that could help you both.

Maybe she'll host a regular show for you instead?

esavvymom said:
Maybe she'll host a regular show for you instead?

She's too stressed out right now. She's trying to find a new job and in the middle of it all, planning a wedding just a few months out. She did place an order for my open house though, but it was for gifts for other people. I told her she needed to do the registry to get things for herself, not knowing I couldn't do it.

Why can't you make up some kind of card (business card format) for her to hand out...with yor name and phone # on it? You can collect the orders and submit it as a show.

She can at least make a Wish List... Have her look at the website (the general one will be fine) and write down all the items she wants. Better yet, give her a new S/S catalog and a highlighter and tell her if she will mark up what she wants, you'll be sure people know about it.The reason you can't set up one if you are not qualified is the mess it would be if you didn't qualify. The Wedding Registry is open for 90 days past the wedding date so that makes a different. She can still help you out by letting you know what she wants. There is several cute ideas on Wedding Showers on here. Maybe one of those will work for you!

1. Why am I unable to set up a registry on Pampered Chef's website?

There could be a few reasons why you are having trouble setting up a registry. First, make sure you are logged into your Pampered Chef account. If you do not have an account, you will need to create one in order to set up a registry. Additionally, our registry feature is only available for certain events, such as weddings or baby showers. If you are attempting to set up a registry for a different type of event, it will not be possible.

2. How do I add items to my registry?

To add items to your registry, simply browse our website and click on the "Add to Registry" button next to the item you want to include. You can also add items directly from our catalog by clicking on the "Add to Registry" button located on the bottom right corner of the page. Make sure to review your registry periodically and add or remove items as needed.

3. Can I share my registry with others?

Yes, you can easily share your registry with friends and family by clicking on the "Share" button on your registry page. You can share your registry via email, social media, or by copying the link and sending it directly to your guests.

4. How do I view items that have been purchased from my registry?

To view items that have been purchased from your registry, log into your Pampered Chef account and go to your registry page. Click on the "Purchased Items" tab to see a list of all the items that have been purchased by your guests.

5. What is the return policy for items purchased from my registry?

Our return policy for items purchased from a registry is the same as our regular return policy. If you need to return an item, please contact our customer service team for assistance. Keep in mind that any returns will be issued in the form of store credit or a replacement item, as we do not offer cash refunds.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • JackieB999
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JackieB999
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies