• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Add Items to My Registry?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a universal registry feature that allows you to add items from any brand or retailer to your registry. To add items, simply log in to your account and go to the "Registry" section. You can add more items at any time and there is no minimum or maximum number required. To share your registry, click on the "Share Registry" button in your account for a link that can be shared via email or social media.
4kids4me
My first (and only) bride asked for suggestions of things to add to her registry. I gave her a list of what I thought would be appropriate (well stocked kitchen) and she loves it and asked if I could add it to her registry. Problem is I don't know how! I thought it would show up where my other shows are, but it's not there. I have no idea what i"m doing. Can you help? Thanks, Debbie

You have to log into Consultant's Corner, then under the first tab, hover over "my shows". It's back there somewhere.

Then once you're in her registry, the well stocked kitchen is one of the product categories. Click on it, then click on add all, then click finished. Then you're done! You don't have to enter each item one by one.

OMG you are a lifesaver! That's so cool that you can add them all at once!! Yahoo! Thanks sooooo much!

Related to How Do I Add Items to My Registry?

1. Can I add items from other brands to my registry?

Yes, you can add items from other brands to your registry. Pampered Chef offers a universal registry feature that allows you to add items from any brand or retailer.

2. How do I add items to my registry?

To add items to your registry, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Registry" section. From there, you can browse and add items from our catalog or use the universal registry feature to add items from other brands or retailers.

3. Can I add more items to my registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can add more items to your registry at any time. Simply log in to your account and go to the "Registry" section to add new items or make changes to existing ones.

4. Do I have to add a certain number of items to my registry?

No, there is no minimum or maximum number of items required for your registry. You can add as many or as few items as you'd like.

5. How can I share my registry with others?

You can share your registry with others by clicking on the "Share Registry" button in your account. This will provide you with a link that you can share via email, social media, or any other platform.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Dyanna
  • ejuliano
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ejuliano
  • pamperedberry