• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Will It Show up on My Pws?

In summary, the speaker has recently submitted their 4th show and is waiting for their website to be updated to include outlet and pink items. They have been holding off on promoting these items in their newsletter until they are available on their site. The speaker is also curious about when they will receive recognition for qualifying for the first 90, and mentions that their cluster meetings give out chef hat pins as a form of recognition. They have reached out to HO for clarification on when their website will be updated.
princessmeshelle
ok , i just submitted my 4th show yesterday, yay for me, now i am wondering how long before HO changes my website so i can sell outlet and pink items. i have kinda been holding off on my newsletter so i don't look like a total idiot promoting something not available through my site.

oh at this point since i'm past my first 90 and all that jazz, do i just get a pat on the back for qualifying? just curious... i've been attending cluster meetings with a different group and they gave out chef hat pins. i wasn't sure if that was just something they do, or what but got me to wondering.

They will update it within a day or two! My cluster does chef hat pins too, so maybe yours will as well.

Pins or other recognition for qualifying is completely dependent on what your cluster usually does. If you're Hospitality (attending meetings with a cluster that isn't technically yours), then your Director should let the hosp. director know that you hit that milestone. Your PWS should be updated within a couple of days.

I actually emailed HO about this today (I'm in the same boat...) and they told me it was 24-48 hrs from when you qualify.

Congratulations on submitting your 4th show! That's a great accomplishment. As for when HO will update your website to include outlet and pink items, it typically takes a few weeks for them to make those changes. In the meantime, it's great that you're holding off on promoting those items in your newsletter until they are available on your site. As for qualifying for the first 90, you will receive a pat on the back and a certificate from HO. The chef hat pins are typically given out by individual teams as a way to recognize and celebrate your achievements. Keep up the great work and keep attending those cluster meetings for support and inspiration!

1. What is "When Will It Show up on My Pws?"

"When Will It Show up on My Pws?" is a commonly asked question by individuals who are waiting for a specific event, item, or information to appear on their personal weather station (PWS).

2. How long does it usually take for something to show up on my Pws?

The time it takes for something to show up on your PWS can vary depending on the event or information you are waiting for. Some updates, such as weather data, may show up immediately, while others, such as software updates, may take longer.

3. Can I manually refresh my Pws to make something show up faster?

Yes, you can usually manually refresh your PWS to check for any new updates or information. However, the frequency and process for refreshing may vary depending on the specific PWS you are using.

4. Why is something not showing up on my Pws even after refreshing?

There could be various reasons why something is not showing up on your PWS, even after refreshing. It could be due to a technical issue, a delay in the update, or the information you are waiting for may not be available on your PWS.

5. Is there a way to check if an event or information has been added to my Pws without constantly refreshing it?

Some PWS may have a notification feature that alerts you when new updates or information is available. You can also check the PWS manufacturer's website or social media pages for any announcements on upcoming updates or events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Rosechef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
tracyt
  • babywings76