• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stay Informed: When Does My Free PWS Subscription Expire?

In summary, your free PWS subscription will expire after one year from the date of activation. To check the expiration date, log into your account on the Pampered Chef website and go to the "My Account" tab. You can renew your subscription by purchasing a new product or placing an order of $150 or more within the first year. If you do not renew, you will still have access to your website but certain features will no longer be available. You can also choose to upgrade to a paid PWS subscription at any time for additional features and tools.
elizabethfox
Gold Member
Right now I am using my PWS for free since I qualified in Nov. Just curious....will I be notifed when my "free" time is up, so I can choose how I want to pay...like every 6 months or every year, or was I supposed to remember when it expires??

elizabethfox said:
Right now I am using my PWS for free since I qualified in Nov. Just curious....will I be notifed when my "free" time is up, so I can choose how I want to pay...like every 6 months or every year, or was I supposed to remember when it expires??

Yes, you'll get an email about a month before your 90 days is up and will let you know your payment options.

I just got such an email a week or so ago so... guess I should do something about that soon. LOL

thank you!

Related to Stay Informed: When Does My Free PWS Subscription Expire?

1. When does my free PWS subscription expire?

Your free PWS subscription expires after one year from the date of activation.

2. How do I know when my free PWS subscription will expire?

You can check the expiration date of your free PWS subscription by logging into your account on the Pampered Chef website and clicking on the "My Account" tab. The expiration date will be listed under your PWS subscription information.

3. Can I renew my free PWS subscription?

Yes, you can renew your free PWS subscription by purchasing a new product or placing an order of $150 or more within the first year of your subscription. This will extend your subscription for an additional year.

4. What happens if I don't renew my free PWS subscription?

If you do not renew your free PWS subscription, your website will still be accessible to customers, but you will lose access to certain features such as online ordering and customer tracking. To regain access to these features, you will need to renew your subscription.

5. Can I upgrade to a paid PWS subscription?

Yes, you can upgrade to a paid PWS subscription at any time. This will give you access to additional features and tools to help grow your business. You can upgrade by logging into your account on the Pampered Chef website and selecting the "Upgrade my Website" option under the "My Account" tab.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristanmary
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Roadtripray
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dannyzmom