• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting PWS & P3 Order Copying & Free Shipping

In summary, when I try to copy a PWS order to P3, I get a 404 error. I can still see and order on my PWS, but I can't submit the show. HO is currently down for maintenance, and there is no way to add items to an order that has already been submitted.
pampchef.angel
What does "status code: 404" mean when I am trying to copy a PWS order to P3?

And also, I gave free shipping as a door prize...do I enter that any special way, or just pay the $4.25 difference with my DC?

You may enter the $4.25 as an expense, but for the show you pay the difference. Did you mark your order as "reviewed" from your website, yet? Otherwise, I don't know what that code means.

I actually thought (and think) that you could be right - I have not reviewed the order, but when I went to the website to try and do so, the website is offline for maintenance...maybe that's the issue

pampchef.angel said:
I actually thought (and think) that you could be right - I have not reviewed the order, but when I went to the website to try and do so, the website is offline for maintenance...maybe that's the issue

That is the issue. While it's offline we can't get PWS orders, submit shows or anything. Be patient it should be back soon.

did I miss a notification about the PC site being down today? I just went in to check something and it is stiil down - 90 minutes past the time. :(

Ack!!! I need to go retrieve a few online orders as well. GRRRR

I have been trying to retrieve orders today too. I don't remember seeing an e-mail about the maintenance issue either. It says until 2 PM central time and here it is after 5 PM eastern time here and it is still down. Glad I didn't sit home this afternoon waiting to retrieve the orders.

Consultant Corner is up now...

There wasn't an email about the maintenance. I think HO was hoping that nobody would be online, but then the downtime lasted longer than planned. The first time I opened my browser (CC is my homepage), the notice said it would be down until 10am Central; later it said 2.

Well, seeing as how it has been pouring rain all weekend, I had nothing else to do but play online all afternoon. :)

DebbieJ said:
Well, seeing as how it has been pouring rain all weekend, I had nothing else to do but play online all afternoon. :)
I hear ya on that one! :D

Is there any way to add an item to an order that has already been submitted? Had a customer email me this morning for a show that I closed last night!

pampchef.angel said:
Is there any way to add an item to an order that has already been submitted? Had a customer email me this morning for a show that I closed last night!

You can try to call PC right now and catch it, but the answer is usually NO.

I just looked online, and the customer can still pull up the host - can she order there?

pampchef.angel said:
I just looked online, and the customer can still pull up the host - can she order there?
On your PWS?? No--that only goes to you and has nothing to do with HO. You need to go on your PWS and close the show.You need to call HO RIGHT NOW, but chances are unless the show is on hold, there is nothing you or they can do.

1. How do I troubleshoot issues with PWS and P3 order copying?

To troubleshoot issues with PWS and P3 order copying, first ensure that you are using the most updated version of the software. If the issue persists, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If the problem still persists, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

2. Why is my PWS or P3 order not copying correctly?

There could be several reasons why your PWS or P3 order is not copying correctly. It could be due to an outdated version of the software, a problem with your internet connection, or incorrect settings on your computer. We recommend checking for updates, clearing your cache and cookies, and adjusting your computer settings as needed.

3. How can I troubleshoot issues with free shipping on my PWS or P3 order?

If you are experiencing issues with free shipping on your PWS or P3 order, first check that you have met the minimum purchase requirement for free shipping. If you have met the requirement and are still experiencing problems, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

4. My PWS or P3 order is not showing the correct shipping address. How can I fix this?

If your PWS or P3 order is not showing the correct shipping address, first ensure that you have entered the correct address in your account settings. If the address is correct and the issue still persists, try clearing your cache and cookies. If the problem continues, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

5. Why am I not seeing the correct prices on my PWS or P3 order?

If you are not seeing the correct prices on your PWS or P3 order, first make sure that you are logged into your account. If you are logged in and still experiencing issues, try clearing your cache and cookies. If the prices are still incorrect, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
3girls
  • Leanna
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Leanna