• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Stoneware Inspriations Book?

In summary, the "Free Stoneware Inspirations Book" is a collection of over 50 recipes and tips specifically designed for Pampered Chef's stoneware products. It can be acquired for free with the purchase of stoneware products, through a Pampered Chef consultant, or by downloading a digital version from the company's website. The recipes are easy to follow, with step-by-step instructions and customization options. While the recipes are designed for stoneware, they can be adapted for other types of cookware. Additionally, the book includes vegetarian and gluten-free options that are marked for easy identification.
lisacb77
Does anyone know if I need to enter a code on the host order for the 15 paying guests special this month? Or do they just add the cookbook in automatically??

Thanks in advance, submitting tonight!

There is a special code, although I don't remember what it was just search it in PP and you will find it!

Hk81....:)

HK81

Thanks for reminding me of this

My cousin had her showon Saturday and I left there with 22 orders and $907 in sales

She is now up to 27 orders and $1,070. She still have orders out there and at a dinner our church is having on Friday there is 2 orders that I need to get there.

This is the only show I did this month

Still pretty good

~

Thanks! Y'all rock...was so worried that I would forget that!

Teresa, that's awesome sales for one show!

Great Job Teresa!

hey Lisa, don't forget that has to be for 15 or more buying guests.:)

Oh it was Kristi...had 17 plus herself! Thanks!

1. What is the "Free Stoneware Inspirations Book"?

The "Free Stoneware Inspirations Book" is a collection of recipes and tips specifically designed for Pampered Chef's stoneware products. It includes over 50 recipes for appetizers, entrees, and desserts that can be made using stoneware.

2. How can I get the "Free Stoneware Inspirations Book"?

The "Free Stoneware Inspirations Book" is available for free with any purchase of Pampered Chef stoneware products. You can also request a free copy from your Pampered Chef consultant or download a digital version from the company's website.

3. Are the recipes in the "Free Stoneware Inspirations Book" easy to follow?

Yes, the recipes in the "Free Stoneware Inspirations Book" are designed to be simple and easy to follow. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions, as well as cooking tips and variations to help you customize the dish to your liking.

4. Can I use the "Free Stoneware Inspirations Book" with other types of cookware?

While the recipes in the "Free Stoneware Inspirations Book" are specifically designed for stoneware, you can certainly adapt them to use with other types of cookware. However, the cooking times and temperatures may vary, so it's best to follow the instructions for stoneware for the best results.

5. Are there any vegetarian or gluten-free recipes in the "Free Stoneware Inspirations Book"?

Yes, the "Free Stoneware Inspirations Book" includes a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions, including vegetarian and gluten-free options. These recipes are marked with symbols to make them easy to identify.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • missyciccolella
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Blueskychef