• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Guest Sales Question: Free Cookbook Promo for February at PC?

In summary, hosting a Pampered Chef party offers numerous benefits such as earning free and discounted products, receiving exclusive host rewards, and enjoying a fun and interactive experience with friends and family. There are various ways to invite guests to the party, including email, social media, physical invitations, and word of mouth. While there is no obligation to purchase products at the party, guests can take advantage of special discounts and promotions. As a host, you can also earn rewards for referring friends to host a party. The party typically lasts around 2-3 hours, but the exact length may vary based on factors such as the number of guests and recipes, and any additional activities or games planned.
Rebeccascabinet
I know in Feb. PC had the special that with 15 or more in guest sales the hostess got the free cook book...Was that only for Feb.?

Yes it was...

That was only for February shows. Sometimes they do that, but not very often.

Rebeccascabinet said:
I know in Feb. PC had the special that with 15 or more in guest sales the hostess got the free cook book...Was that only for Feb.?

Yes, only in Feb. the hostess got the cookbook for free with 15 or more guest sales.

Thank you!

Every once in awhile they offer hosts an incentive to get more guest orders. My host for February was thrilled when she realized that she needed 1 more order to get it and got on the phone to get that extra order!

They had that in January too, I think. But I have not seen that for March...bummer!

January had the Chef's Tongs

I like it too because they work for an additional item!! I love it!:D I don't remember seeing anyhting like that thru June either?:confused:

Related to Guest Sales Question: Free Cookbook Promo for February at PC?

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to get together with friends and family while learning new cooking techniques and recipes. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products, and also receive exclusive host rewards. It's also a fun and interactive experience that your guests will love!

How do I invite guests to my Pampered Chef party?

There are several ways to invite guests to your party. You can send out invitations through email or social media, hand out physical invitations, or simply spread the word through word of mouth. Our consultants can also provide you with customizable invitations to make the process even easier.

Do I have to purchase products at the party?

There is no obligation to purchase products at the party. However, if you do decide to make a purchase, you can take advantage of special discounts and promotions that are only available at the party. Plus, as a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your party.

Can I earn rewards for referring friends to host a party?

Yes, you can earn rewards for referring friends to host a party. Our consultants can provide you with special referral cards that you can pass out to friends and family. If one of your referrals hosts a party, you can earn additional rewards based on their party sales.

How long does a Pampered Chef party typically last?

Pampered Chef parties typically last around 2-3 hours. However, the exact length may vary depending on the number of guests, the number of recipes being prepared, and any additional activities or games that are included in the party. Our consultants will work with you to create a schedule that fits your needs and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tracy99
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
pamperedgirl3
  • crystalscookingnow
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies