• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Adding Up Sellathon Totals: Show, Commissionable, and Guest Sales

In summary, the show total for the Add Up Sellathon is the total of all sales made at a Pampered Chef party, including both commissionable and guest sales. Commissionable sales refer to any sales made by the consultant, while guest sales include orders placed by guests. Both types of sales count towards earning commission, which can be tracked using the Guest Sales Tracking Sheet provided by Pampered Chef or through the consultant's personal website.
TinasKitchen
I've only been involved in June's sellathon so I forget... Is it the Show total amount? the Commissionable amount? or Total Guest Sales? that you add up for the sellathon?

Thank you!

commissionable sales from shows/orders etc held nov 1-30 and submitted nov 1 thru dec 5.

so if you hold over any sales from oct, they wont count toward the sellathon, but they will for increased commission

Thank you Ange!

1. How do I calculate my show total for the Add Up Sellathon?

The show total for the Add Up Sellathon is the total sales made at your Pampered Chef party, including both commissionable and guest sales. To calculate this, you will need to add up all the sales made by you, the consultant, as well as any sales made by the guests at the party.

2. What is considered commissionable sales for the Add Up Sellathon?

Commissionable sales for the Add Up Sellathon are any sales made by you, the consultant, at the party. This includes all orders placed by you for the host or guests, as well as any orders placed by the guests themselves through your personal Pampered Chef website or at the party.

3. Are guest sales included in the Add Up Sellathon commissionable sales?

Yes, guest sales are included in the commissionable sales for the Add Up Sellathon. This means that any orders placed by the guests at the party will be added to your commissionable sales total for the Add Up Sellathon.

4. How do I track my guest sales for the Add Up Sellathon?

To track your guest sales for the Add Up Sellathon, you can use the Guest Sales Tracking Sheet provided by Pampered Chef. This sheet allows you to record the name of the guest, the items they purchased, and the total amount of their order. You can also track guest sales through your personal Pampered Chef website.

5. Do I earn commission on guest sales for the Add Up Sellathon?

Yes, you will earn commission on guest sales for the Add Up Sellathon. The commission rate for guest sales is the same as the commission rate for your own sales. This means that you can earn even more commission by encouraging your guests to place orders at the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingmommy
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cookingmommy
  • Pedey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • punkie1019