• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gaining Clarity on Trip Goals: Commissionable Sales of 659 from Show

In summary, gaining clarity on trip goals is crucial for achieving desired results and potentially earning a spot on the trip. To determine trip goals, factors such as current sales, average sales for the trip, and personal goals should be considered. Effective strategies for increasing commissionable sales include focusing on high-margin products, offering promotions, and reaching out to potential customers. While reaching the commissionable sales goal is the most direct way to earn a spot on the trip, there may be other opportunities or incentives available. If struggling to reach trip goals, it's important to analyze sales strategies and seek advice and support from team members and leaders.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
Ok, I'm a little unsure on something..

Are the points towards the trip incentives, based on commissionable sales, from a show, or overal sales from a show..

Comissionable sales from a recent show was 659

but show total was 1014...

just trying to get a better gist of my trip goals ..

THANKS!

Comissionable sales are what they go off of. Your total sales may have been from past host benefit, tax, shipping, and current host half priced items. That's why it's so high compared to comissionable sales.

Everything is always commissionable sales. You can check your points under Consultant Incentives behind CC>

Related to Gaining Clarity on Trip Goals: Commissionable Sales of 659 from Show

What is the purpose of gaining clarity on trip goals?

Gaining clarity on trip goals helps to focus your efforts and set specific targets for commissionable sales. This can help you achieve your desired results and potentially earn a spot on the trip.

How do I determine my trip goals?

To determine your trip goals, you should consider factors such as your current sales, the average sales for the trip, and any incentives or bonuses offered. You should also consider your personal goals and motivation for earning a spot on the trip.

What strategies can I use to increase my commissionable sales?

Some effective strategies for increasing commissionable sales include focusing on high-margin products, offering special promotions or discounts, and reaching out to potential customers through social media or email marketing. You can also encourage your host to invite more guests to the show.

Is it possible to earn a spot on the trip without reaching the commissionable sales goal?

While reaching the commissionable sales goal is the most direct way to earn a spot on the trip, there may be other opportunities or incentives available. It's always best to check with your team leader or company for specific guidelines and options.

What should I do if I am struggling to reach my trip goals?

If you are struggling to reach your trip goals, it's important to analyze your current sales strategies and make adjustments as needed. You can also reach out to your team leader or fellow consultants for advice and support. Remember to stay motivated and focused on your goals, and don't be afraid to ask for help when needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jendill
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pamperedcheermom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire