• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Understanding This Month's Incentive: Commissionable Sales vs Total Show Total

In summary, the current incentive for this month is the "Host a Party" promotion which allows hosts to earn free products and discounts based on their party sales. It is valid for the entire month but subject to change. Anyone can participate in the incentive by booking and holding a party, but becoming a consultant is also an option. The products included in the incentive may vary and cannot typically be combined with other promotions or discounts. Your consultant can provide more information on any exceptions or rules for the current incentive.
JaimeQ
Ok so to get the incentive offered this month you have to have $500 show... now is that commissionable sales or the whole show total.. I'm a bit confused. I closed a show tonight that was total $530 but comm. sales is $405.... I want to know if I earned the incentive. Thanks

It's commissionable sales. Sorry!

Dang it!! I must have read it wrong cause I swore it only said show sales but I just went back a reread it and it does specify:(

Consultant promos are almost ALWAYS commissionable sales. In my close to two years of selling there's been only one that was based on guest sales.

Hi there! Great question. The $500 show requirement for this month's incentive is based on commissionable sales, which means the $405 you earned in commission would count towards the incentive. So congratulations, it looks like you have earned the incentive! Keep up the great work and happy cooking!

What is the current incentive for this month?

The current incentive for this month is the "Host a Party" promotion. This promotion allows hosts to earn free products and discounts based on the sales from their party.

How long is the current incentive valid for?

The current incentive is valid for the entire month. However, it is subject to change at any time, so it is best to check with your consultant for the most up-to-date information.

Do I have to be a consultant to participate in the current incentive?

No, the current incentive is available to all hosts who book and hold a party during the designated month. However, if you are interested in becoming a consultant, your consultant can provide you with more information on how to join.

What products are included in the current incentive?

The products included in the current incentive may vary depending on the promotion. Your consultant will have all the details and can show you the products that are eligible for the incentive.

Can I combine the current incentive with other promotions or discounts?

In most cases, the current incentive cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, your consultant can provide you with more information on any special exceptions or rules for the current incentive.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jendill
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • Pedey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies