• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

SS1 Qualification: Meeting Show Requirements & Bonus Products Explained

In summary, Beth told me that to receive the SS1 bonus products, my commissionable sales must total $1250 or by Sept. 30th. If I don't hit that goal, my sales will roll over into next month. If I still don't hit it, my $1087 will still roll into the "bank" and I'll have another chance in October to hit the goal. Sales only roll over if I exceed the $1250 required for the monthly bonus. I should get on the phone and remind everyone that Christmas is
JCBurk
Hi! Since I'm pretty new at all of this, I'm a bit confused...I just submitted my 4th show for my SS1 and my total monthly sales for September is $1081.67. I know that I've qualified by submitting the 4 shows, but my question is, does meeting the show requirement allow me to get the SS1 bonus products and the knives from the recruiting incentive, or does that go by the total amount of sales? If I need to get to $1200 to receive the free stuff, then I've got to call in a catty show early!!:eek:

Your commissionable sales must total at least $1250 for you to get the bonus as well as the knives and I think that to get the knives you will have to be sure to submit the show by Sept. 30th. If that is incorrect ... hopefully someone here will correct me.

Congrats on qualifying!

Yes, it is $1250 in COMMISSIONABLE sales for the SS bonuses. Not guest sales. Those can be different. HTH and good luck!

If for some reason you don't get it, your $1087 will roll into the "bank"...so if you have say a $1500 month next month, it would help you get a plus bonus! So all is not lost exactly.

The flyer for the knives says:

You must submit $1250 in commissionable sales or four qualified shows (of at least $150 in guest sales) within your super starter month or by Sept 30, 2006whichever is sooner.

So I guess you will still get the knives.

lisacb77 said:
If for some reason you don't get it, your $1087 will roll into the "bank"...so if you have say a $1500 month next month, it would help you get a plus bonus! So all is not lost exactly.
Sales only roll over if you exceed the $1250 required for the monthly bonus. They are lost if you don't hit $1250.

Get that catalog show in or do some holiday shopping! You are too close to lose it!

Thanks Beth...I don't think I'm getting enough sleep these days :confused:

You're only $168.33 away from earning the SS1!!!! Call in that catty show, or call up some friends, or do some Christmas shopping. Good luck and congrats on qualifying and earning those awesome knives!!!!!!! :)

I am only $90 away from my 1250 for SS1 and I have called everyone I know and won't have anouther show to submit until around the second week of Oct. I have tons of shows booked for Oct & Nov. But two of my shows fell through this month, Urgh! But I don't think my husband will let me spend it! How frustrating. I wish it did roll over to next month.

You should get on the phone again and remind everyone that Christmas is coming and this is the last chance to get the stoneware 20% off. Tell people that you need $90 more and they will be more willing to help than to just thnk you are squeezing them for no reason. That is TOO CLOSE to not earn it, and if you have to spend money remind your DH that you have already made that in commission.

Yes, you've already earned $90 in commission of you're that close!!!! Personally, I would spend the $90 on things like pantry items for using at my shows or giving as Host gifts... or I would go over my gift-giving list and see what I can mark off. I also make sure to have at least 1 nice item on-hand for when a friend asks me to donate something for a raffle or an auction (they always seem to ask within days of when they need it! lol)

If you do buy pantry items off a party can you count them as a buisness expense if you use them at parties?? Can you put it under the expense section??
Oh, we're so poor we only buy Christmas for each other and our son. Haha, I can see me finding something for my 16 month old son!
Thanks for the suggestions

I have a 16 month old (5-16-05) and he LOVES the seasonings! He shakes them up like maracas(sp?), LOL!!

another questionI have another question. I am on SS1 also and am also just a little shy. I think 70$. I am submitting a show today and was going to add some things I want on there. Can I put it under the host and get their discount or does it just need to be another order under my host? Will that apply the 1250?

Yes you can put it under the host so you'll get their discount but if they are close to reaching the next "host reward" and your order would put them over that then I'd enter it as a guest order under my husband's name. The host special, 50% offs, and freebies do not count towards your commissionable sales so make sure you are not ordering anything that falls into those categories.

That is how I have gotten most of my PC stuff!!

What is the SS1 Qualification?

The SS1 Qualification is a program offered by Pampered Chef for consultants to help them meet show requirements and earn bonus products.

What are the show requirements for SS1?

To qualify for SS1, consultants must have at least $750 in personal sales and at least one show with $200 or more in sales in a calendar month.

What are the benefits of achieving SS1?

Consultants who achieve SS1 will receive a bonus product of their choice from a selection of Pampered Chef products.

How long does the SS1 qualification last?

The SS1 qualification lasts for one month. To continue qualifying for SS1, consultants must meet the show requirements each month.

Can I still earn commission on my sales if I achieve SS1?

Yes, achieving SS1 does not affect your commission on personal sales. It simply allows you to earn bonus products in addition to your commission.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KimmyDarling
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • britishchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • PamperedByJulie